Where to watch the villa in London?

SimonVilla

It is on Sky, as lax says only kick off on that day.

Well lads, there doesn't seem to be any objection to The Baring in Islington, Sunday 30th September to watch us take on the only rival worth talking about. I will be warming up there (on my own, the fecking missus is working) around 2.30ish.

Bring it on!

I've just moved to Chesham, I know it's on the Met but my

London geography isn't that good, is this Baring place easy to get to on the Metropolitan line?

Not too crazy a journey mate. Metropolitan to Moorgate.

Get the 271 from Moorgate to Baring Street / Eagle Wharf Road - ask the driver (if you're lucky enough to have a southern driver that can speak words rather than making angry gestures at you).

The 271 is also a 24 hour bus that goes the right way for your way back. Get the bus to Highbury and Islington station. Victoria line to Kings Cross - hey presto, back on the Metropolitan line again.

I've just moved to Chesham, I know it's on the Met but my

London geography isn't that good, is this Baring place easy to get to on the Metropolitan line?

Not too crazy a journey mate. Metropolitan to Moorgate.

Get the 271 from Moorgate to Baring Street / Eagle Wharf Road - ask the driver (if you're lucky enough to have a southern driver that can speak words rather than making angry gestures at you).

The 271 is also a 24 hour bus that goes the right way for your way back. Get the bus to Highbury and Islington station. Victoria line to Kings Cross - hey presto, back on the Metropolitan line again.

Nice one mate cheers

3 Kings for 3pms sounds like a good shout for the future roonst.

Overground is patchy at the weekend, but I used to go SW last year from Canonbury down to Brockley and it was still a half decent service. Don't know about the Euston/Willesden Junction/Gospel Oak branch though.

Demitri - if you're getting off around Finsbury Park you might as well get of at Highbury and get the 271 southbound from Highbury corner. It'll probably be the quickest regardless of whether you're coming in from south or north

I was apart of the London Villa Lions group until the main guy at the time Simon Staples ran off with my ticket money for the Blackburn Semi in the carling cup. :cry:

Well it's time to put the past behind you :)

I'm guessing said person is not a named Lions group coordinator anymore.

Â