Where to watch the villa in London?

SimonVilla

Alright lads,

Maybe not the right place to put this, but anyway. Just moved down to London (for my sins). Does anyone know of any Villa pubs (longshot) or alternatively just anywhere that will tend to show all the 3 o'clock kickoffs (I'm thinking something like Rococo's).

If all else fails I guess I can pop in and watch it with Davey C or Mervyn.

Cheers

A bit OT but was their not a law brought in last season that made only 1 selected Premier League game available to show at 3pm, as sportsbar in Dublin used to show Villa everyweek until about March when this was explained by the barman to me.

or maybe it was just they didnt want to show Ecks Dutch tactics :P

A bit OT but was their not a law brought in last season that made only 1 selected Premier League game available to show at 3pm, as sportsbar in Dublin used to show Villa everyweek until about March when this was explained by the barman to me.

or maybe it was just they didnt want to show Ecks Dutch tactics :P

I believe there was mate, some woman from a pub took it to court I believe. From what I have noticed since, certain pubs still show the games (i.e. the one I mentioned above has about 6 perm games on this saturday at 3pm) although some may be via streams rather than direct foreign channels.

It definitely took a lull from spring last year but hopefully pubs will still show them!

There is a pub called The Albion near my place in East London which is actually a dedicated West Brom pub. Totally random. It's full of Baggies doing their "Baggy Boing Boing" dance when ever West Brom score.

They show all the West Brom games live but also usually a second 3pm match, and seeing as they enjoy watching Villa lose it's often us that they put on :P

I've watched us there quite a few times, good beer as well.

There is a pub called The Albion near my place in East London which is actually a dedicated West Brom pub. Totally random. It's full of Baggies doing their "Baggy Boing Boing" dance when ever West Brom score.

They show all the West Brom games live but also usually a second 3pm match, and seeing as they enjoy watching Villa lose it's often us that they put on :P

I've watched us there quite a few times, good beer as well.

brings back memories! i remember it having a west ham corner and a gooners corner too. was great atmosphere in there fo rthe 3pms. eveyrone packing their wives off to the market down the road and watching the game. top pub.

dunno if still there or not but the yucatan between dalston and stoke newington used to show all the games and just up from dalston the marquis of lansdown (if still called that) was another turkish/kurdish owned pub that used to show all the footy it could, serie a and spanish too.

Â