Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Rob182

Feeling more positive about this game and hoping for a 2-0 win.

I'd play the following:

..................Guzan

Lowton.Vlaar.Clark.Bennett

.....Holmann.KEA.Bannan

.................Ireland

.............Gabby.Bent

Subs: Given, Baker, Lichaj, Westwood, N'Zogbia, Benteke, Weimmann

Suddenly the bench is looking a little stronger too!

Fingers crossed we take advantage of their current lack of defensive options through injuries and suspensions!

I hope we will win, and we really could do with 3 points to kick start our season and get us up the table a little bit.

I don't think it will be an easy game, even with their injury problems in central defence. We'll probably be nervous after such a long time without a victory, therefore to get one will be a big result and hopefully lead on to a run of good results and our confidence rising.

I think we might sneak it 2-1 with Gabby scoring the winner, I don't know why, just a feeling I have.

Really can't predict either line up or result for this one.

Will Lambert add the new additions? Will he stick with the team that got a good result at Newcastle? Will Gabby play or Benteke? Will Swansea continue playing the excellent football? Will we be able to create chances? Will Swansea's movement be too good for us (again)? Will Clark play like he did against Everton or Newcastle? Will the international break helped or hindered our progress?

Far too many questions to be answered to be able to predict anything on this one IMO..

That being said I'm really excited to see how it all unravels tomorrow.

Taylor and chico both missing from their back four tomorrow...

both have been excellent...think they are being replaced by two youngsters so there is no excuse if we sit back...

lets get at them and take advantage...

with all the new boys available it really is hard to predict the team and we know PL likes to change the eleven virtually every game anyway...

how refreshing it is to wake up not knowing which players/formation we are going to play...

rather than know its going to be 451 with Heskey on the wing no matter who the opposition is...

the Newcastle game has given me renewed optimism..

im going for a 3-1 victory...

Gabby, Bent and Roncrete

Taylor and chico both missing from their back four tomorrow...

both have been excellent...think they are being replaced by two youngsters so there is no excuse if we sit back...

lets get at them and take advantage...

with all the new boys available it really is hard to predict the team and we know PL likes to change the eleven virtually every game anyway...

how refreshing it is to wake up not knowing which players/formation we are going to play...

rather than know its going to be 451 with Heskey on the wing no matter who the opposition is...

the Newcastle game has given me renewed optimism..

im going for a 3-1 victory...

Gabby, Bent and Roncrete

Villan living in Swansea,Chico being replaced by Tate ,300 games for Swansea over the years, Taylor,by 19 year old Ben Davies who in his 2 Premier League games to date looks as good as Taylor.Problem Villa may have is in midfield as this area is exceptionally strong for Swansea,everyone is talking bout Michu but de Guzman is a class act as well a very good ball playing midfielder.Am expecting a drawn game.

I'm optimistic but nervous about this one. Last seasons Swansea home game was one of the worst games to watch.

Gabby was immense two weeks ago so I expect him to carry that on here. We must get Bent involved. If Weimann starts as most are predicting, then having Gabby and Benteke as impact players is some strength in depth.