Goals Goals Goals

TheSufferingVilla

It certainly sat up nicely to be hit. Did his mate mean to assist like that though? It looks like he was trying to juggle it and lost flight of the ball completely, but luckily it worked out.

Think he was trying to do it himself initially. Second touch was loose so he chipped it over the defender the goalscorer. Just absolutely sensational all round.

I don't really think it is to be honest.

Don't get me wrong, it's a fantastic goal. But it's an open goal.

For some reason that takes it down a notch for me, despite it still being brilliant.

Have to agree with that. I did make a noise when he did it that I don't think I've ever made before, but I'm not sure if it's really one of the very, very best goals of all time. However, that takes absolutely nothing away from a **** awesome goal.

• a winning goal in the last minute of the final game of the season
  • completes his hat trick
  • means that Barcelona qualify for the Champions League, at the expense of Valencia (who they are playing!)

I thank you all for agreeing with me. I started to think that I was a nut not to think it was the greatest goal ever. I was actually a bit disappointed when I saw it after I've hear each and everyone rave about it. I mean, it is a great goal, no doubt, but not the best ever. Some claimed that. Anyway, my favourite bicycle kick.

I remember seeing that goal on football Italia.

Anyway, the Rivaldo overhead vs Valencia is the best one I've ever seen, pure genius and there were a lot riding on that game (Barca needed to win to get into the champions league I believe) and not a pointless friendly.