Has the weekend been cancelled?

leemond2008

There is usually a weekly thread on the weekend but I ain't seen one yet.

Anyways I'm having a low key one.

Tonight-just had a couple in the local and now I'm waiting for me mate to pop round for a few cans and a night of football and FIFA (if we can be arsed to watch the match, and I think FIFA 12 is shite but I need to prepare myself for the new one)

Saturday-apparently everyone is having a drink on my roof tomorra so if I am feeling sociable enough for that I'll pop down for a while, then the boxing is on all **** night so I will he downing red bull and watching that

Sunday-sleeping as I won't get to bed till about 6:30/7:00am then wake up and **** about the flat and decide if I can be arsed to make a little dinner or not

Then bed and work on monday

Going to thorpe park, with about 4 guys I play COD with online.. Meeting up for the first time :), then going to staines out on the piss :P

Don't forget the condoms

;-)

**** the weekend, I'd rather be at work.

Tried to break up a fight while out last weekend, and got a **** good kicking for my efforts. My shoulder and ribs are still killing me. I'll stay in and drink by myself from now on, safer, I think.

Tried to break up a fight while out last weekend, and got a **** good kicking for my efforts. My shoulder and ribs are still killing me. I'll stay in and drink by myself from now on, safer, I think.

Once it gets physical, I just leave 'em be, because it aint worth getting a kicking for someone else's stupidity.

got a wedding in reading tomorrow, worked it out that his 2 stag dos and then booking a hotel for the actual wedding has cost me around £800, ive also got weddings for the next 3 weekends running and another one in october taking my total to 8 this year, 2 of which have required hotels down south (thankfully for my bank account ive only been on 4 stag dos)

Once it gets physical, I just leave 'em be, because it aint worth getting a kicking for someone else's stupidity.

This, my mate got a smashed cheekbone many years ago trying to break up a fight. Never worth it unless you know them, let them kick the shit out of each other if they are that stupid they want to fight

Doing an 82 mile cycle tomorrow.

Done 82 mile cycle today, upped my best distance by 12 miles there. It's my 37th birthday in nine days. The first 100-mile ride is next Saturday...

Done 82 mile cycle today, upped my best distance by 12 miles there. It's my 37th birthday in nine days. The first 100-mile ride is next Saturday...

How long did that take you then?

Are you using a road bike?

How long did that take you then?

Are you using a road bike?

I'm using a cyclocross bike with gatorskins on it, so practically a road bike. It took 5 and a half hours, not including a few pit stops and a picnic in Exeter.

map of ride

Well, it won't impress you lot much, but I had a really enjoyable - if somewhat oldster-ish - weekend.

It's our 30th wedding anniversary this week, we're off to Majorca next weekend, but this weekend we went to - hey! - Scarborough. And it was good. Friday - expensive meal in a very good restaurant. Saturday - coastal walk, beach (very hot and sunny), bit of shopping, avoided following the Villa game for my own sanity, but got back to the hotel just in time for the second goal. Theatre - Ayckbourne's "Absurd Person Singular" (VERY black comedy in the Mike Leigh vein). Back to the hotel just in time for the MOTD highlights. Stopped at Castle ("Brideshead Revisited") Howard on the way home. Bottle of wine. All good.

Â