Media and punditry

BOF

On 07/02/2016 at 11:26, Rodders said:

The more you read you more you feel like Moxley is a ventriloquist with Sherwoods fist rammed firmly up his anus, such is the shameless attempt to defend him and all that. Honestly this transfer committee lark gets far more publicity than it's worth.

Ventriloquists don't usually have hands up their arses... I don't know what sort of parties you attended as a child, but I think your uncles might have some serious questions to answer.

• Like 2

Why are we always a 'Midlands outfit'? Again the termed used in the BBC match report. That's a region, not even the West Midlands. It would be like saying Everton are a North West outfit or Sunderland a North East one. Why can't the media just accept we are a Birmingham club? Not Midlands, Not West Midlands. It is a small thing but to me it shows how the media just doesn't 'get' Birmingham football.

• 4 weeks later...

watching Reading v Crystal Palace at the mo and my oh my....

what an absolute knob Mark Lawrenson is. How this idiot ha made a living out of commenting on football is beyond me.

What a first class sausage jockey  

He's as bad as the Sky 4, Merson, Nicholas, Thompson and and Le Tissier

Edited by imavillan

14 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Much worse than the sky 4. At least they are funny sometimes.

Soccer Saturday with Geoff Stelling and the Sky4 is becoming stale and the 4 regular pundits are contemptuous. This is mainly down to the fact they are on every week. There is very little change and turnaround. Sky need to start looking at rotating who is on the panel and send the likes of Pinocchio, me repeat myself are you saying i repeat myself Merse, Charlie i am eating Nicholas, I will watch the Saints instead of the game i should be Le Tissier, out and about to various grounds. 

By being on every week they have it too easy. Its like a boys club and they all talk gob shite and know the square root of jack when it comes to it.

Dont get me wrong, i still watch it (not the build up just the scores) as the concept and delivery of the show is really good. Just think they need to change it now and again to freshen things up. 

Edited by imavillan

best thing for Soccer Saturday is sacking Jeff Stelling for his xenophobic views on football or at least his stupid opinion on the game. "vIlla fans should be happy a manager like McLeish kept them up, should they be really expecting more"

Edited by Zatman

• 3 weeks later...
Â