Media and punditry

BOF

I don't rate Mingolet but what was Neville's reasoning for that bold statement, footwork, too far off his line?

Neville's probably the best football pundit on any channel tbh but I don't really agree with that opinion.

too low in his stance, and he was right, mignolet was pretty much bent over, hands half way down his shins, no one in front blocking his view so there was no reason for it, showed 2 examples from last season where he was the same, means he can be beat by shots going over him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV54FCLE6Ho

really interesting, i didnt rate mignolet anway and can remember the ramsey goal but hadnt spotted it before

Nearly everytime I see him play he drops a clanger.

Excellent shot stopper and by no means a bad keeper, but makes big errors. He seems to be held up as one of the best keepers out there (albeit below that top tier of world class) and I really don't think he is.

A long time then. I like Kevin Kilbane. I think he should be a regular on MOTD 1

I was watching that God awful MOTD programme on Sunday at lunchtime, the one where they discuss games and incidents without having any highlights or replays what so ever to back them up.

Anyways, Kilbane was trying to argue how it isn't fair on Chelsea that City have got Lampard in on loan, when challenged, rightfully, that Chelsea let him go and can have no complaints he was flummoxed. I don't think he is a very bright boy, he is very boiring, backs down on his arguments too much and I don't like the gap in his teeth or his dodgy hair.

A long time then. I like Kevin Kilbane. I think he should be a regular on MOTD 1

I was watching that God awful MOTD programme on Sunday at lunchtime, the one where they discuss games and incidents without having any highlights or replays what so ever to back them up.

Anyways, Kilbane was trying to argue how it isn't fair on Chelsea that City have got Lampard in on loan, when challenged, rightfully, that Chelsea let him go and can have no complaints he was flummoxed. I don't think he is a very bright boy, he is very boiring, backs down on his arguments too much and I don't like the gap in his teeth or his dodgy hair.

You are a perfectionist... and the majoriity of ex footballers are thick.

Edited by PaulC

He made a great penalty save against us last season..

To be fair, any decent keeper who's done their homework on Benteke would have saved it. Benteke is a crap penalty taker. He strikes them to his left, not with very much pace nor very precise placement. Last season both Szczesny and Howard knew where Benteke was going to place his penalty and saved them. 

To be fair, any decent keeper who's done their homework on Benteke would have saved it. Benteke is a crap penalty taker. He strikes them to his left, not with very much pace nor very precise placement. Last season both Szczesny and Howard knew where Benteke was going to place his penalty and saved them. 

Szczesny then let one in in the same game

Not as bad as JPA.

I still have nightmares of his side footed, scuffed, inside the near post efforts. It looked good the first time he did it, he then repeated it 95% of the time with disastrous results.

Â