Media and punditry

BOF

4 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

You Tube or other media platforms, offer far better analysis often by part timer people trying to get into the bloated, rotten, industry.  I have watched several things by HITC sevens which is fantastic in explaining complex situations such as what is happening at Derby County.

The content is good, but **** me his voice is hopeless. He needs someone engaging to present his material.

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

But...best league in the world :rolleyes:

With 5 different champions in the last decade, it probably is tbh. Spain, Holland and Portugal had 3, Italy has had 2 (Juve have won it 9 bloody times!), Germany has had 2.Things tend to get even more ridiculous in less wealthy divisions

It'd be nice if it was more competitive up at the top, but by top flight european standards, it's not too bad. European prize money and FFP has really pulled the ladder up and made it incredibly hard to crack the top, but it's not as bad as most.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Keyblade said:

David Pleat co-commentating the Super Cup. Sounds about 100 years old. Mispronouncing every name and his knowledge of football seems not to extent past 2001. Like how much research do you have to do to know Tammy isn't called "Abrahams"? 

He does all his research on red light districts and kerb crawling hotspots. 

Tifo has gone downhill since they hired this JJ clown onto the show.  Now they have the idiot Evans and didnt even spell correspondent correctly in his introduction, even Tifo think he is a joke

EDIT: Bailey not in the team and Aston Villa expert Evans just said Bailey was at the Olympics

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Tifo has gone downhill since they hired this JJ clown onto the show.  Now they have the idiot Evans and didnt even spell correspondent correctly in his introduction, even Tifo think he is a joke

EDIT: Bailey not in the team and Aston Villa expert Evans just said Bailey was at the Olympics

Give me a **** NSFL warning please, Gregggg in a roll neck?

Carney did the game tonight for me, first time I've ever heard her 

The Leeds fans were right...**** terrible, no chemistry with the main commentator either 

The main commentator did use the term "PL30" urgh that's dogshit but i expect that to be the party line for the year 

3 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

There are moments here when I really feel like Souness just wants to put his fingers in his ears and run away.

I can't remember the correct term for it so I'll have a guess, that there is a gaggle of idiots, biased self centered idiots.

30 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

There are moments here when I really feel like Souness just wants to put his fingers in his ears and run away.

I’m surprised Sky haven’t got rid of Souness, comes across as a vile person, if anyone disagrees with him, he just doesn’t listen and does childish stuff like this.

• Like 1

Â