Media and punditry

BOF

Guess this can go here.

Another proud moment for The Sun, and for Mrs Vardy (if true)

She is denying of course.

Rich people problems...

Edited by sne

14 minutes ago, sne said:

Guess this can go here.

Another proud moment for The Sun, and for Mrs Vardy (if true)

She is denying of course.

Rich people problems...

She claims people have access to have her insta account. Don't believe her for a second. She has been  truly been found and humiliated. 

Trying to play the victim saying she is pregnant and don't need this. A typical guilty party response.

This is completely false, isn't it?

We sold Milner in August, and signed Bent in January?

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/james-milner-leeds-transfer-liverpool-17069095

Bent only played alongside Milner once in Villa colours but he firmly believes his former colleague has unfinished business at Elland Road.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

This is completely false, isn't it?

We sold Milner in August, and signed Bent in January?

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/james-milner-leeds-transfer-liverpool-17069095

He joined in January the same season Milner left after the opening game of the season.

Edited by Keyblade

On 09/10/2019 at 12:28, Demitri_C said:

She claims people have access to have her insta account. Don't believe her for a second. She has been  truly been found and humiliated. 

Trying to play the victim saying she is pregnant and don't need this. A typical guilty party response.

It comes to something when Coleen Rooney has been massively out chavved by someone. Mrs Vardy has always come across as a nasty piece of goods

• Haha 1

On 09/10/2019 at 12:28, Demitri_C said:

Agreed, isn't it the Sun that's recently been running the 'Secret WAG' columns/articles?

I don't read that shit rag (any more) but heard an advert for it on Talkshite recently........not hard to put 2 + 2 together there is it!?

3 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Agreed, isn't it the Sun that's recently been running the 'Secret WAG' columns/articles?

I don't read that shit rag (any more) but heard an advert for it on Talkshite recently........not hard to put 2 + 2 together there is it!?

Yep two pieces of trash come together 

Every time I see Graeme Souness on air I just can't help but wonder why in the hell this dinosaur is still on tv. Literally just an endless stream of 80's cliches, and doesn't let up even when he's being schooled by Mourinho. Does he not ask himself why he hasn't managed in almost 20 years? The game has passed him by, yet for some reason he still clings to these outdated notions. It's either that or he's whining about Paul Pogba.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Every time I see Graeme Souness on air I just can't help but wonder why in the hell this dinosaur is still on tv. Literally just an endless stream of 80's cliches, and doesn't let up even when he's being schooled by Mourinho. Does he not ask himself why he hasn't managed in almost 20 years? The game has passed him by, yet for some reason he still clings to these outdated notions. It's either that or he's whining about Paul Pogba.

He still wheels out the Italian football is negative cliche

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He still wheels out the Italian football is negative cliche

He has the exact same takes that he had 20 years ago, it's amazing that it doesn't give him any pause. The game has clearly changed significantly in that time. How he gets paid 6/7 figures to be a portal to the 80's is astounding.

Souness is incredibly dull and doesn't actually analyse anything. You can see he's the sort that doesn't "need" to prepare anything or even watch football (especially in other leagues) or bother to keep up with developments in tactics in coaching. It's all "in my day" and "remember when" which are the lowest forms of conversation, to paraphrase Tony Soprano.

• Like 2

Â