Media and punditry

BOF

Discussing us on talkshite now, played a clip of Dean Smith talking about how well Sheffield United played against Palace to score first and see out the game

Jamie O'Hara after the Smith clip finished

"I worry for villa, they spent the most and can't get a point against Sheffield United" 

What a **** moron 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Discussing us on talkshite now, played a clip of Dean Smith talking about how well Sheffield United played against Palace to score first and see out the game

"I worry for villa, they spent the most and can't get a point against Sheffield United" 

What a **** moron 

Danny Murphy is somewhere nodding his head in agreement 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

What a **** moron 

Jamie O'Hara...why? What exactly does he offer beyond being a mediocre PL player like 10 years ago?

19 hours ago, bobzy said:

TalkSport is utterly terrible..

On Alan Brazil sports breakfast this morning they discussed our game tonight against Everton and one of them said they can't see us leaving goodison with anything

The game is at Villa Park. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

BBC headline has winless Villa host Everton

Bloody hell its 2 games

We only had to be back in the PL for 2 weeks to see how much we're held in contempt by the media. I was starting to miss it too.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zatman said:

BBC headline has winless Villa host Everton

Bloody hell its 2 games

Undefeated Everton, I think you'll find. 

It's real David vs Goliath stuff. Truly an honour to have them here. 

• Haha 1

On the drive to the game tonight they had an ex Villa player Thommo... my god he was so negative, tried to say he was a villa fan, yet all he could do was talk about was how poor we’d been and that he didn’t see where goals were coming from. Kept on going on about Wesley and how at £22m saying he should be scoring all the time and he’s seemed a waste of money. 

3 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

On the drive to the game tonight they had an ex Villa player Thommo... my god he was so negative, tried to say he was a villa fan, yet all he could do was talk about was how poor we’d been and that he didn’t see where goals were coming from. Kept on going on about Wesley and how at £22m saying he should be scoring all the time and he’s seemed a waste of money. 

Alan Thompson? He is a Newcastle fan so probably holds a grudge

I know I’m biased but I absolutely loved the combined hard ons that Neville and Carragher had for us last night. It’s very rare we get that level of respect from anywhere. 

Both talking very positively about us. I think Carragher will wake up having nightmares that he was lining up against Wesley. 

Loved the Sky build up pitch side rather than in the studio. Helped build the anticipation from my living room. 

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

I know I’m biased but I absolutely loved the combined hard ons that Neville and Carragher had for us last night. It’s very rare we get that level of respect from anywhere. 

Both talking very positively about us. I think Carragher will wake up having nightmares that he was lining up against Wesley. 

Loved the Sky build up pitch side rather than in the studio. Helped build the anticipation from my living room. 

Carragher has always praised us, pretty sure he has said before one of his toughest opponents was Gabby

Â