Media and punditry

BOF

God, it's been years since I last sat through Lawro's whining 'commentary'. Still a miserable word removed that seems inconvenienced by being paid to go and watch the World Cup.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

God, it's been years since I last sat through Lawro's whining 'commentary'. Still a miserable word removed that seems inconvenienced by being paid to go and watch the World Cup.

More worrying is Danny Murphy is morphing into him and I think he's their number one co-commentator.  I'll be using a lot of red button methinks.

BBC have some of the most terrible pundits and commentary going. Lawro is the most dire, disinterested, uninformed commentator about.

Then they go to studio and have Phil “I’m always right for no reason Neville”. 

Both failing to move with the times and take on new technology.

On the flip side, I think Alex has shown to be well informed and speaks well and Drigba could be good.

I'm loving watching these games on Telemundo with the great Andres Cantor, the original "Goooooooooooool" announcer. Easily beats the alternative (Fox Sports w/ Alexi Lalas)

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

I'm loving watching these games on Telemundo with the great Andres Cantor, the original "Goooooooooooool" announcer. Easily beats the alternative (Fox Sports w/ Alexi Lalas)

Yeah ever since I've lived in the US I watched the World Cup on the Spanish Channels. Love the yanks but can't take the 'soccer' commentary.

"From the top of the eighteeeeeen" - Jesus wept.

4 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Yeah ever since I've lived in the US I watched the World Cup on the Spanish Channels. Love the yanks but can't take the 'soccer' commentary.

"From the top of the eighteeeeeen" - Jesus wept.

They love to keep time..."Goal, 10th minute!"

• Like 1

12 hours ago, maqroll said:

Absolute dog shit has fox been so far.....

• Like 1

Â