Media and punditry

BOF

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Tyler can get to **** with that, obviously scripted too making it worse, ridiculous thing to say

Tyler became a shit parody of himself years ago. Just like most of sky's "super" Sunday tripe he's unbearable, notable mention for the awful Geoff shreeves. 

• Like 1

Arlo White on NBC over here is just nauseating. "That's why everyone, across the whole wide world watches the English Premier League - The Passion, The Tradition" etc etc ad nauseum. It's pathetic - and screaming every time a "top, top player" gets near the box incase they score makes me want to punch him.

Commentators that feel like they have to do some poetic junk after every goal do my head in. I want to hear you call the action and listen to the roar of the crowd, not you waxing lyrical in a try hard attempt to make every goal more meaningful than it actually is. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Zatman said:

2 football experts have picked the combined Arsenal and Spurs XI for weekend. Only 3 points between 2 teams and Arsenal have scored more goals

Typical Sherwood picking all Spurs players. Once a tit, always a tit. 

15 minutes ago, Dick said:

What story is that?

He told a "funny" story about Brian Clough drunken antics when Forest tried to sign him

Which was called complete fabrication by Clough agent who was present 

It was mentioned in the post match thread and me and the old man agreed thoroughly on how much of a cracking pundit Liam Rosenior is (I hope I’m spelling that correctly) 

Almost a shame he’s not a big enough name for the illustrious PL platform. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SuperTed said:

It was mentioned in the post match thread and me and the old man agreed thoroughly on how much of a cracking pundit Liam Rosenior is (I hope I’m spelling that correctly) 

Almost a shame he’s not a big enough name for the illustrious PL platform. 

One of the only pundits I heard who wasn’t surprised about Bruce being sacked and was insightful on our style of play under him. Had clearly called it as he saw it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hanky said:

One of the only pundits I heard who wasn’t surprised about Bruce being sacked and was insightful on our style of play under him. Had clearly called it as he saw it.

That is the thing for me, he clearly watches game - a lot of games and sits there and forms an opinion on how they play, strengths, weaknesses.

The thing that annoys me about pundits is they sit there, give an opinion and it is clear they have not watched a single minute of football that season...and if they have they have not took any of it in.

They are just lazy **** having a free ride. I guess with football the way it is now, the endless shows and platforms that need to be filled the pundit pool is as diluted and as shite as it has ever been.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

All the Sky Sports Soccer Saturday team - Thompson, Le Tiss, Nicholas, Merson, etc. 

All words removed. 

Stelling is the worst. The lover of shit British managers

He said McLeish was doing a great job here and best of all why was Tony Pulis not a candidate for United job before Louis Van Gaal

• Like 1

Â