Media and punditry

BOF

I didn't catch any of the half time/full time stuff, but Wright was mocking Keane's accent?

Bit rich from a **** that barely speaks English. He must be the least articulate man on TV.

Ian Wright is not a smart man, he knew he wouldn't have been able to argue his case or go up against Keane.  Keane wanted him to come back at him, have a debate, discuss the foolishness but Wright knew he didn't have the intelligence.

He has tried to make a joke out of it, in the only way a dumbass like he can, it isn't racist, he has just tried to back out and get everyone laughing but has got it badly wrong, he really is that **** stupid.

17 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I didn't catch any of the half time/full time stuff, but Wright was mocking Keane's accent?

Bit rich from a **** that barely speaks English. He must be the least articulate man on TV.

Keane found it as funny as you imagine

It's not often I think Roy Keane comes out of a conversation looking like the sensible one. I think he's a bit of an antagonising nob 90% of the time, but Wright is genuinely a complete moron. I bet he was bottom of everything at school, and hasn't learned a thing since. 

Again Glen Hoddle showing he has no knowledge of football.

Talking about the next group of players to come through for England. All he and the other commentator could do was name the players in the premier league. No mention of Jack, who lets be honest can thread those through balls England need. No mention of Sancho or Lookman, who have both impressed in germany. 

• Like 1

Was I hearing things or at the start of the game, did the BBC commentator (Guy Mowbray?) say this is the 4th all European final in a row?

Was he not aware Argentina were in the last final?! 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Xela said:

Was I hearing things or at the start of the game, did the BBC commentator (Guy Mowbray?) say this is the 4th all European final in a row?

Was he not aware Argentina were in the last final?! 

He sees messi play for Barca and makes the assumption that Argentina are European?? :crylaugh:

BBC coverage is infuriating me. Not one commentator or pundit has questioned the goalkeeping on the last two france goals.

And Alan Shearer showing a fundamental misunderstanding of VAR and how it's applied.

BBC are **** in the pits. Comparing Mbappe to Pele LOL, talking about how 'clubs will be looking at him' without them realising his loan deal to PSG would have just been made permanent and that they are one of the richest clubs in the world. Finally they don't seem to want to recognise the role of the Croatian keeper in the last two goals.  

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

18 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Keown earlier in the game (about Pogba)

"maybe Mourinho will want to buy him now. If he didn't already have him"

yeah i heard that too! that the **** does that even mean?!

ended up with BBC because i cant stand hoddle but keown was utter garbage again and the studio analysis was really poor

at least they discovered mbappe about 10 years younger than they discovered pirlo

Â