Football Manager 2013

AndyClarke

I've never played this and don't know much about it. Do you compete against other players around the world? Just on your server? How do the actual games work? Is it through the game's AI, or can you control specific in-match things?

You just play against the A.I. on your own version of the game. You can play network games, but you need to join a 'clan' and be given IP address details and whoever is hosting the game needs to be online to allow you to join.

As far as effecting the game, yes you can by 'shouting' at your players to give them different instructions, or by going in and changing your tactics completely, making substitutions and doing all the things a manager can do.

Im dreading this game. I like to manage villa and I got the transfer update for last years game. Villa are shit. Westwood and Bowry are useless, Bennett and Lowton are cack and KEA and Benteke are very average.

But that is using last years database or a database updated by somebody who doesn't really know what they are doing.

Yeah, it's the only feature that adds anything to the game from my point of view.

Definitely up for a network game on 2013, anyone else up for it? Will probably only work out with 3 people max..

Yeah count me in :thumb:

Yeh ill play, depending what day/time u decide to do the network game

Â