PL Registered Squad

Gillz

Petrov may play before the season is over

Who knows he's in remission and has a strong character id love to see him in a villa shirt again

I reckon if we've wrapped the title up with a couple of games to go we'll see him make an honorary appearance!

Be great to see him in a Villa shirt again even if it is just for 5 minutes. I wouldn't miss that reaction from the crowd for the world.

I'm no expert on Leukemia but from what I've read I can't see Petrov playing again. He's probably in the squad for sentimental value as he's still our squad captain. Would be nice if once he's better, we have a testimonial match for him to which he can take a penalty or something? Would be amazing to see.

I'm no expert on Leukemia but from what I've read I can't see Petrov playing again. He's probably in the squad for sentimental value as he's still our squad captain. Would be nice if once he's better, we have a testimonial match for him to which he can take a penalty or something? Would be amazing to see.

He will not play again :!:

Is he about to announce his retirement from the game MM?

No think once his contract runs out he will announce his retirement . We are insured very sad all round but as the previous poster has said not a chance he will play again but he will live . That has to be the most important thing .

As a professional few equals maybe Barry and Milner but a real genuine love for the club even prior to his illness

Just checked his contract is up at the end of this campaign.

Petrov as a person and a player is an inspiration to the younger players and role model to many.

I would hope that there will always be a position for him at the club if he wanted one.

MM, could there be a possibility of a testimonial, would be awesome to have a packed out VP against Celtic. When does his contract finish?

I think there will be nothing announced on a testimonial for a while but yes Villa / Celtic is the obvious one and under consideration . I went to the Rangers game in 76 and think they just have to be tad careful about the fixture probably not the right thing to say in the context of what we are talking about here though .

There's a Sid Jnr?

Please can someone answer the important question? :D

Yes, definatly a Sid junior called Henry. About 17 & Plays centre mid and by all accounts a very good player. One for the future. If he's half as good as his dad he'll walk straight into our team

There's a Sid Jnr?

Please can someone answer the important question? :D

Yes, definatly a Sid junior called Henry. About 17 & Plays centre mid and by all accounts a very good player. One for the future. If he's half as good as his dad he'll walk straight into our team

Then walk out again, then walk back in again, then out again, then in again and do the okey cokey and turn around in to a coaching role :D

Â