wedge

Fulham v Villa

Barclays Premier League

Craven Cottage

Saturday October 20 - KO 3pm

Ticket Allocation: 1,600

Prices: £35 [adults], £25 [O65s and U21s], £15 [u16s]

Wheelchair Tickets: seven spaces. Available by calling 0800 612 0970

Lions Club chairmen may call to secure their allocation from Monday September 10 at 3pm and new sales procedure will apply.

Friday September 7: On sale to 2012-13 season card holders who attended at least three Barclays Premier League away fixtures in the 2011-2012 season*

Wednesday September 12: On sale to 2012-13 season card holders who attended at least one Barclays Premier League away fixture in the 2012-2013 or 2011-12 season* Wednesday September 19: On sale to season card holders for the 2012-2013 season*

Thursday September 27: On sale to supporters who attended at least three Barclays Premier League away fixtures in the 2012-13 or 2011-2012 seasons*

Wednesday October 10: On sale to supporters who attended at least one Barclays Premier League away fixture in the 2012-13 or 2011-2012 seasons*

*Strictly one ticket per client reference. Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history.

Buy Info: hotline 0800 6120970, in person Villa Village or New Street.

Not sure why the hell we've only been given 1,600 (unless it's a mistake from the ticket office, which wouldn't surprise me).

Not sure why the hell we've only been given 1,600 (unless it's a mistake from the ticket office, which wouldn't surprise me).
It seems bizarre - we always sell out the full allocation there. Maybe it's a website error, or something?

very strange...maybe theyre one of those clubs that reduce allocation cause of standing? would have thought we would have asked for maximum. booked neutral area right next to away fans as no hope of non st holders getting one for this

That's what the ticket office just told me, supertom - a lot of clubs are now (apparently) releasing an initial batch, and then give the next batch once the first ones are all sold, if we ask for them.

Still I got one, which is nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got 8 in the neutral section because I dont want to risk waiting and there isn't many left at all next to the away end. Hopefully Villa take the 2nd allocation though otherwise I am miles away, Id be shocked if we didn't.

If you get on London Midland site and book train with 4/8 people you can get return to London for £14.

Oh and by the way you can buy tickets for the neutral (AKA "The Villa 2.0 End" :winkold:) here. My advice would be to get in quick as it says they are selling fast and we have sold our allocation for Fulham for as long as I can remember.

Is anyone able to get me 2 or 3 tickets for the Villa end please. I am in London that day and would hate to have to miss it, my other option is to use Viagogo n get one anywhere in the ground but thought i would try here first. PM please. Thanks.

(only singles left in neutral section on Fulham website)

Got two tickets in the neutral section off Viagogo in P3. Do Villa have P4? My tickets are the last 2 in P3 (next to P4) so it will be really good if they are essentially in the Villa end!

I know someone said that we didn't have P4 earlier but if we took a greater allocation then surely this includes an extra block?

Â