Weeknds football 31 Aug/2 Sep

andykeenan

i think lloris is a case of buy him this summer or someone else will, the rotation between him and friedel might be a mess this season but going forward they've got themselves a great keeper

the london press just really arent having AVB, i wonder how much of this transfer listing of lennon, parker etc etc was actually true, lennon was transfer listed wednesday and signed a new contract yesterday

Carlos Tevez is a brilliant brilliant footballer. It's a real shame he is such a dick because he is an absolute a pleasure to watch play.

Really wish City let him **** off to Brazil the other year where I'd never have to hear his name again.

Franco Di Santo seems to have found his shooting boots at last doesnt he? For his first two years at Wigan it looked like he couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo, and when he did actually score he seemed to benefit from fortunate deflections more than most. It will be interesting to watch him this season, I was surprised to read he was still only 23.

I was fortunate enough to miss the first half an hour of MOTD so I had enough buffer to fast forward all of the"analysis", meaning I didn't have to look at or listento Redknapp for more than a couple of seconds. Phew.

giroud through on goal but cant wrap his foot around the ball and spoons it in to the crowd, im sure thats the 3rd time ive seen that already this season

podolski took his goal really well, cazorla looks a great player

liverpool i think will end up drawing this but they look shit

Â