Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Just now, DCJonah said:

How many people have said they hope he breaks his leg? 1? 2? Yeah that's what everyone is defending him over. 

Booed onto the pitch? Not sure. Booed everytime they touched the ball? Lescott and Bacuna just last year. 

Then you have managers who have suffered much worse abuse from the fans on a consistent basis. 

So, what are people "defending" him over?  I mean, I can't think of anyone in recent times who has stated Westwood is even a good player right now - so where's the "defence" that everyone is leaping to?  (Wishing someone broken legs by the way - **** wow).

r.e:  bit in bold, as I said "...for doing nothing unprofessional at all".  There's literally no-one I can think of.

I agree that managers get a rougher time from fans, though - that's not on either, FWIW, but seems to come with the job.

3 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

One person said it. One time.

Yet it still gets brought up constantly every single time a dispute arises. It cracks me up. Much like I hope Westwood's leg cracks.

THAT'S A JOKE - I DON'T REALLY WANT HIM TO BREAK HIS LEG

Future England captain got brought up a load of times too.  How many peop.... o wait :o 

Edited by bobzy

6 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Yeah but the difference is I don't see the England captain thing brought up every time like the leg break thing is.

Barely brought up this time - but noted; I won't cite that one time example in a line during the next 200 circular pages* of this thread ;)

(* - Hopefully not and he leaves today...)

20 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Yeah but the difference is I don't see the England captain thing brought up every time like the leg break thing is.

maybe because one was naive wishful thinking and the other was hoping someone broke their legs.