Ashley Westwood

Nabby

The only single logical conclusion to reach is that Westwood is the personification of the Gypsy Curse which has been set upon us. There can be no other explanation. 

That is all. 

On 10/13/2016 at 20:34, HeyAnty said:

If Bruce plays his normal 5 accross the middle then I don't think he will play Westwood to January.  You will have Tishobola, Jednick sitting and possibly Grealish or McCormack.  Garner will be in there ahead of Westwood to, funny feeling he will get a run as he strikes me as a Bruce player. I.e strong and an eye for goal from midfield 

Did say he would go for Gardner.  Didnt think it would be this early mind you.

On 19/10/2016 at 01:53, The Fun Factory said:

he has been a complete model professional during his time at Villa.

Big problem with football is that you can do the bare minimum required and be considered a model professional.

James milner is a model professional.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodytom said:

Big problem with football is that you can do the bare minimum required and be considered a model professional.

James milner is a model professional.

Are you saying that James Milner does the bare minimum required? Did you see him play for us? 09-10 he was superb.

10 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Are you saying that James Milner does the bare minimum required? Did you see him play for us? 09-10 he was superb.

The opposite. He's using Milner as an example of an actual model professional.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Booed yet again. I don't rate him either but this is becoming embarrassing. He's a Villa player FFS. 

Absolutely sickening, especially at a time when we are defending a lead and need to stay onside with the boys, I seriously don't get the pathetic logic behind it!

• Like 2

Booing is just ridiculous.  I have on occasion booed the team as a whole when they have been ambarassingly bad but never during the game and absolutely never ever an individual player. It is so utterly self defeating. 

That said I am so so happy that Bruce has immediately seen through Westwood.  He has been a regular starter for manager after manager when the vast majority of fans were mystified why he kept getting picked. 

The second we get a proper manager in he's immediately relegated to a bit part player. 

• Like 2

He doesn't deserve to be booed. Granted, his passes and defending are crap, and yes, criticism for that will come down range, but at least he is not a lazy prick. ( Hello, Micah). He is still having a go. Booing is a bit too extreme, and some people need to know the difference between a Villan and a villain.

• Like 4