Ashley Westwood

Nabby

1 hour ago, Junxs said:

I don't recall any fans being happy at the sale of Cahill, we all knew Zat Knight wasn't better than him even though Cahill was still a youth player. Davies cost twice as much and was a similar age. In my mind its the most ridiculous thing MON did - along with buying Heskey when we were crying out for a proper striker.

No one was happy. Cahil was a highly rated youngster. But he wanted to play regular football and we weren't in a position to offer him that. Bad timing but we were good enough to allow him to go and play regular football. He's benefited from it and we lost out in the end. 

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I'd be upset if Bacuna or lescott were playing well. The massive words removed. 

Baffling, seeing as they play for Aston Villa, no matter what clearings in the woods they are. (I kinda know what you mean though)

On 4/25/2016 at 13:15, a m ole said:

I would find it funny if Mr 'not even league 1 standard' is still playing in the premier league next season.

I would find it hilarious if we got given money for this cowardly piece of shit.

5 hours ago, commander said:

I would find it hilarious if we got given money for this cowardly piece of shit.

Ironically, posts like this are 100x more cowardly than anything Westwood has done on the pitch for villa.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just like the player, this thread was hard to spot. Last entry was on 8th of may :D

Burnley offering £6m :o:blink::crylaugh::clap: for Westy according to a few different sources.

Article also says he's on £35.k / w so might take it with a pinch of salt...

Still, hope it's true.

If they are offering big money for a midfielder who doesn't midfield, maybe they are interested in some defenders that doesn't defend, a striker that doesn't strike or a goaltender who doesn't tend?

We got em' all!

• Like 3