Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Both Westwood and Cleverly have got to start taking more risks and being more adventurous with their play.

Tidy and simple is fine when your holding like he has for the majority of his time hear, but in that more advanced role it doesn't cut it.

Has the ability and passing range, just needs to work on taking the ball on the turn and being more expansive.

He's basically Cleverley who can pass forwards.

Are you now suggesting that he isn't superb etc as that isn't a complimentary post towards Westwood?

So because I don't compliment him in a post, that means I don't rate him. Pretty pathetic.

He's basically Cleverley who can pass forwards.

Are you now suggesting that he isn't superb etc as that isn't a complimentary post towards Westwood?

So because I don't compliment him in a post, that means I don't rate him. Pretty pathetic.

Wtf????

I simply asked where you stood with him? Tom Cleverley has hardly set the world a light and you referred to him as 'basically Cleverley who can pass forward'. That doesn't coincide with what you've said in the past about Westwood and I was just wondering if recent performances had changed your mind. That is it!

I really don't understand your issue nor your insult.

Delph holds the midfield together big time nowadays. It's looking desperate again in his absence.

Nobody holds the Villa midfield together, not even Delph. It's the worst midfield I've ever seen at the club.

This. Has been the weakest part of the team since petrov took ill really IMO

Delph holds the midfield together big time nowadays. It's looking desperate again in his absence.

Nobody holds the Villa midfield together, not even Delph. It's the worst midfield I've ever seen at the club.

Aston Villa 2002-03 says hello.

Kinsella, Hadji, Kachloul, Leonhardsen, Hitzlsperger, Whittingham, Hendrie, Taylor (in his last year, IIRC)

Only Whittingham, Hendrie and Hitz survived the cull the following season.