Confirmed THEN Interest Over: Clint Dempsey (Fulham)

SikhInTrinity

i don't want to piss on anyone's chips but it just sounds like Fulham are trying to annoy Liverpool, eventually player power, wages and an bid that beats ours will probably ensure he goes there.

Whether we have a plan C or D in place remains to be seen, if the Betenke deal and Wilfred Bony loan are looking doubtful already.

No excuse not to spend some money today, then.

Or was this just a smoke screen to appease the fans? "well we had bid accepted but player turned us down"!!!

He was never going to come to us he couldn't after his reasons for going ion strike.

More club PR :(

Or was this just a smoke screen to appease the fans? "well we had bid accepted but player turned us down"!!!

He was never going to come to us he couldn't after his reasons for going ion strike.

:? Always a spin?

Swedish tele-text has him down as a done deal for us. :? I don't think they normally goes ahead with these things, but this is probably the exception. Also has VDV to Hamburg.

Exactly my point, sort of. Or maybe the opposite. Not much of a smokescreen is it? If we all think there's £7m to be spent, there will be an expectation that they spend it.

Withdrew the "bid"?

Offer to forgive Lerner for the last 3 years of misery duly withdrawn. :angry:

Stop farting around and buy some actual players for our squad. :angry:

Who knows the what's going on. How I've seen it is Dempsey hasn't even wanted to talk to us pinning his hopes on Liverpool (you would have thought his agent must know something about Liverpools intentions) So **** him, even if he Liverpool is his first choice he could still speak to us but if this is the case then he's showed no interest whatsoever, so not he'se not exactly going to be a hungry player for us is he, so can't blame the club for withdrawing offer.

Some people just love a moan and seeing the worst don't they!