Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Christ, looks like a Graham Taylor Mk. II team. No width and no bite in midfield. Bannan can run the show against Tranmere but away from home against a team we haven't beat on their own patch in years? I don't think so. I like Lambert but his selections are really beginning to worry me.

Indeed. I'm more than pleased with Lambert's selections, it's just a couple of the picks are abit odd. Trust in Lambert, as it were. I think the main reason I'm pleased, is that we don't have to witness a team with 10 defenders on the pitch like last season.

We win today we go 13th in the league.. That is how closely bunched every team is right now. Yes I know many are expecting a loss but if we can pull of a win we will be above Liverpool, Tottenham, Sunderland etc.. I know it looks doom and gloom but any game is winnable.

What's all this talk about Lichaj having no pace? Did everyone forget the game against spurs where he matched Bale run after run down the flank?

Lichaj is slow off the mark, alot like Bale. Bale is at his fastest when he is in full flow running at defenders; Maicon v Bale.

We were awful against Everton because we had no movement up top. We bring in Weinmann to provide it and Ireland/Holman all always looking for the ball and full of running.

I like this team a lot, we should play some decent stuff, lets hope we can create when we have it. Why do we need some hard hitter in midfield for this game?

I think we're fortunate Tiote injured. Newcastle don't have the same physical presence in midfield without him.

Team is more understandable with news Delph/Herd injured. Not really a lot of choice in who we play CM without them (only other thing would be Clark as DM, Baker at CB but I think Lambert already said he don't see Clark as midfielder)

Pretty pathetic how everyone is being so extremely negative. Ok, I'm not expecting much either, but can't the wrist slitting be left until after we've lost?

Tell me about it.

Remember the "kids" vs United anyone? Give them and more importantly him a chance before you blow up.

Come on you lions!!