Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Earlier I joked saying it would be 7-1. But I do genuinely think this will be about 4-0 to Newcastle. Cant see us scoring, can't see us defending too well. We'll try and keep the ball and pass it around but with little end-product.

Earlier I joked saying it would be 7-1. But I do genuinely think this will be about 4-0 to Newcastle. Cant see us scoring, can't see us defending too well. We'll try and keep the ball and pass it around but with little end-product.

Yeah, I think 4-1 to them.

Villa have failed to win their last 12 Premier League matches. If they fail to win in Tyneside they will set a new unwanted top-flight club record.

My god that's terrible.

I think we'll struggle. We can't create chances and we're struggling to defend well.

A draw would be a fantastic result.

It would just be nice to see something positive and improvement from last week.

i fear we will get a drubbing...they have great attacking options and our back four are still learning to play together...

if we do lose i just hope there is enough positive football to cling on to...

things i would like to see today:

1. Delph recalled - him and KEA looked decent together at West Ham

2. Our fullbacks get forward! Having zero width is killing us coz we havent got the skill to go through the middle

3. A performance from "our messi" Stephen Ireland. No tappy bollox, support Bent and have some **** shots!

4. No Bannan or Herd in the starting line up

5. N zogbia hugging the touch line and recieving the ball in space, not when there are four players around him!

6. Solid performance from Given