Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Regardless of what happens in the second half just from what I've seen so far I'll be happy after 90mins.

Lambert's influence is starting to show through and that's only going to grow as we continue into the season.

It's so nice to see the team with a bit of fire in their belly again. :D

We are containing them fairly well, but we do look very narrow today. I guess Lambert has seen something that makes him want to go that way, and we are playing through the middle quite well but there are times where Newcastle players find themselves in acres of space out wide. One good cross could undo us.

I'd like to see Gabby on in the last 20 minutes if we're still one up. For now just give Holman a bit of the hairdryer and tell the lads to keep the ball on the floor like they did for the first 25 minutes. Otherwise, we're on course. Great half from Brad.

Very pleased with that half. I don't rate Holman too highly, seems extremely average. KEA playing very well!

It's the silly free-kicks we keep giving away which is most annoying.

Think Ba and Cisse could still bang a couple in.

Al in all, pleased. Tough game. UTV!

Doing fine for me here, I wouldn't change it yet - we're getting energy from the likes of Weimann, Lowton, Lichaj and El Ahmadi and every now and then a bit of quality from Ireland and we're making it difficult for them.

They're dangerous and they're going to stay dangerous, but I think we could get another.

El Ahmadi on a yellow is a danger.

Really proud of the lads so far

Playing with determination and vigor i hope it continues in the 2nd half and they keep it up and not sit back

I think we defo need a 2nd as the crowd are appealing for everything and i can see them getting some kind of costly home decision

Holman MOTM for me so far he runs and runs what an engine