Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

some facts

Villa have failed to win their last 12 Premier League matches. If they fail to win in Tyneside they will set a new unwanted top-flight club record.

Villa have not scored more than once in their last 10 league matches. It's their longest run without netting at least twice in a match since 1999.

Villa have conceded 10 goals and scored only once on their last three visits to SJP.

if newcastle score 2, it will be there 1,000 premier league goal. i bet cisse score`s, cue national bukkake session about the mystical newcastle no.9 shirt and wor jackie milburn.

just cant see us getting anything here

I would go

-------------Given

Lowton, Vlaar, Baker, Bennett

------KEA --- Delph

--Ireland -------Holman

------Bent -- Wiemann

But reckon Lambo will go:-

-------------Guzan

Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Bennett

------KEA --- Delph

--Ireland -------- Herd

------Bent -- Wiemann

I'd pack the midfield, hope for a draw, then avoid VT for a couple of days after we lose.

Lineup as follows:

---------------Given-----------------

Lowton--Vlaar-----Baker-----Bennett

Holman----KEA-----Herd----Delph

-----------------Ireland---------------

-------------Bent-----------------------

I'd pack the midfield, hope for a draw, then avoid VT for a couple of days after we lose.

Lineup as follows:

---------------Given-----------------

Holman----KEA-----Herd----Delph

Agree with all this, would be very happy with a point from today's difficult match and I think that team can achieve it.

3-0 to Newcastle.

This is the first away game that I've missed for a long time! It's one of my favourite stadiums to visit but I just couldn't be bothered with the long travelling this time around. First one I miss for ages and it's not even on TV either. Typical.

some facts

Villa have failed to win their last 12 Premier League matches. If they fail to win in Tyneside they will set a new unwanted top-flight club record.

Villa have not scored more than once in their last 10 league matches. It's their longest run without netting at least twice in a match since 1999.

Villa have conceded 10 goals and scored only once on their last three visits to SJP.

if newcastle score 2, it will be there 1,000 premier league goal. i bet cisse score`s, cue national bukkake session about the mystical newcastle no.9 shirt and wor jackie milburn.

just cant see us getting anything here

WE WILL WIN TODAY.

Come on you Villa boys, Stop feeling sorry for yourselves and start expressing yourselves.

pathetic kick off time. 4 o'clock and not even on tele.

I would go with this line up, maybe a bit defensive but I'd take a point now.

---------------Guzan-----------------

Herd----KEA----Clark-----Delph