Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I'm expecting a noble loss unfortunately, we actually had one of our better games last season in this fixture last year under McLeish until Cisse predictably scored the winner on his debut. I'm not expecting anything so as long as we have a go at them and the intent to win is there I'll be satisfied. I think Ba and Cisse will have a field day against our defence however.

Would have been nice if Newcastle's European game tonight was away from home, It's definitely the sort of squad that will be heavily affected after playing Thursday night games. That said, I have a feeling we might nick a draw here. Of course it wouldn't at all surprise me if we lost 4-0, but yeah, a bit of optimism, I'll go for 1-1.

Wy is this a 4.00 kick off? It's not on the TV? Means a late return home on a Sunday night with work the next day. I know it's on Sunday because of Newcastle being in Europa League by why at 4.00?? :bang:

Wy is this a 4.00 kick off? It's not on the TV? Means a late return home on a Sunday night with work the next day. I know it's on Sunday because of Newcastle being in Europa League by why at 4.00?? :bang:

I thought it was on TV?

I thought it was on TV?

Nope, it's Liverpool v Arsenal at 1.30 followed by Southampton v Man Utd at 4.00 on Sky

4-0 newcastle and barely a shot on target. I have a feeling this will even more of a debacle than last.weekend.

Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Tiote, Guitierrez, Ba and Cisse with Given,Lowton,Bennett,Vlaar and Baker as the defence. No chance

Did Westwood and Benteke sign in time to play this game?

They had to be signed by midday to play I think. Benteke said in his interview he had not signed in time so I assume the same with Westwood.

Did Westwood and Benteke sign in time to play this game?

No, neither signed in time

I'd go something like

-------------Given

Lowton, Vlaar, Baker, Bennett

------KEA --- Herd

--Ireland -------- Bannan / Holman

------Bent -- Wiemann

Bennett hasn't played at all this season from what i understand. throwing him in the deep end at sjp probably isn't the best idea. If expect Lichaj to play at left back and Baker in the middle. Perhaps Bennett as a late sub.