Moldova v England & England v Ukraine World Cup qualifyi

andykeenan

And while Clark gives out about not getting into the Ireland squad, England are calling up Raheem Sterling. A player with 1 month's senior football under his belt. England caps are thrown around like smarties these days. I think it's slightly ridiculous that he's in the senior England squad. If he's already better than most England players after 1 month's football then that's some indictment on the rest of them.

He is legible to play for Jamaica as well, So smart move by Roy. If in 2-3 years he turns out to be a great player, but we can't call him up because he has already been called up by Jamaica while he was 18.. I think people will start to why Roy didn't call him up earlier.

Oh for **** sake, this is like watching Villa last season...Hodgson's negative boring tactics.

Negative because we're trying to keep hold of the ball and play our way through a very good team? Presumably you'd prefer us to start lumping it long because you see that as attacking football?

I think it was a decent half and we were a little unlucky. It winds me up when people discourage attempts to play good football.

England are playing better than usua against teams like this and cause they holding the ball except GErrard who trying some Hollywood balls again.

cracking goal and that guy and Iarmolenko were threats in Euro 2012 and continuing the form

Oh for **** sake, this is like watching Villa last season...Hodgson's negative boring tactics.

Negative because we're trying to keep hold of the ball and play our way through a very good team? Presumably you'd prefer us to start lumping it long because you see that as attacking football?

I think it was a decent half and we were a little unlucky. It winds me up when people discourage attempts to play good football.

Maybe probably, like pundits said in ITV they need to be faster.

I actually think Gerrard has been quite good, he's picked out a few incisive passes, although he could have closed down the goalscorer a bit better. Cleverly has been below standard but at least he keeps trying to get in to goal scoring positions.

Anyone else think Andy Townsend was talking bollocks when he said it was a terrible header from Defoe? It looked to me as though heading it back to Cleverly was exactly what he was trying to do.

Here's my betting from tonight games:

Romania v Andorra – Match Betting

Georgia v Spain – Match Betting

Bosnia v Latvia – Match Betting

Turkey v Estonia – Match Betting

Slovakia v Liechtenstein – Match Betting

Sweden v Kazakhstan – Match Betting

Switzerland v Albania – Match Betting

Italy v Malta – Match Betting

San Marino v Montenegro – Match Betting

Poland v Moldova – Match Betting

France v Belarus – Match Betting

England v Ukraine – Match Betting

Romania @ 1/66

Spain @ 1/8

Bosnia @ 1/4

Turkey @ 2/9

Slovakia @ 1/50

Sweden @ 1/12

Switzerland @ 4/11

Italy @ 1/50

Montenegro @ 1/25

Poland @ 1/5

France @ 1/4

England @ 4/9

Won

Won

Won

Won

Won

Won

Won

Won

Won

Won

Won

Lost

:(

So Close.

England are average.

Lampard was not MOTM.

A huge problem England have is pace. None of their players (save Wilshere and Rooney) can play one-touch football. You can't break teams down when you take so long to make a decision. Gerrard is a prime example of this inability: how often do you see him get the ball, look up, get it out of his feet and pass? The Spanish players don't do that, and that is where the problem lies.

Â