Uefa Champions League Drraw

andykeenan

Look I don't understand this coefficient stuff (it's been explained many times on here, maybe I just thick)

But why do utd always seem to get a easy draw?

If city get out that group they deserve to win it.

Yeah like I said on the previous page, I think city are good enough not to fear anyone and that is 3 amazing away games for the fans

As for iniesta the only surprise is the surprise of other people, in a year when ronaldo scoring a **** ton of goals got out done by messi scoring even more they went for something different, star player of the euros, the guys amazing, look at his assist for xavi vs Madrid, stunning

Brings back peps quote from when he left barca and got asked about xavi, he replied xavi will replace me but watch out for this young guy he will retire us all, I think he was 16 and in the B team at the time

Look I don't understand this coefficient stuff (it's been explained many times on here, maybe I just thick)

But why do utd always seem to get a easy draw?

If city get out that group they deserve to win it.

Yeah like I said on the previous page, I think city are good enough not to fear anyone and that is 3 amazing away games for the fans

cant agree, they won a poor league on last second of the season and so far this season their defence looks poor. Madrid should beat them easy while Dortmund will learn from last season and Ajax pushed United close last season.

• 3 months later...

Really? What about Bayern, Juve and Dortmund?

Juventus were poor when I watched them in the CL. No decent striker.

After Chelsea somehow winning it last season I think we could see some upsets.

I think Man United might get a result actually, this Madrid side is struggling alot this season.

But if there's one person who can motivate them enough for big games it's Mourinho so it will be an interesting game.

Both teams midfield and defence have been poor this season.

Â