SPECULATION: Mauro Zarate (Lazio)

Villan4Life

the media do not conjure links and articles without a source or a thread of speculation to expand on

The force is not so strong in this one. That is signature worthy...

OK, given my obvious skepticism to any story printed in the papers, ESPECIALLY the Mirror, I may allow one transfer rumour to stand. After all, the Heil broke the Bowery story yesterday. As it's the mirror though - no chance ever. Rubbish journalism from a rubbish paper.

This would seriously strengthen up our midfield also think moving Ireland further down the pitch would help us out tremendously as he isnt creating enough as the Second Striker.

------------Given

Lowton-Vlaar-Clark-Bennett

------------Annan?------------

-----Ahmadi----Ireland------

------------Zarate-------------

-------Bent--Benteke---------

Is looking pretty strong with a bench of: Guzan, Lichaj, Baker, Delph, Gabby, Nzogbia, Holman

Why would we need Zarate?

I thought Ireland was good enough to play behind the striker and he just needed more clever players around him...

now i've played the sarcasm card...

GET HIM IN LAMBO!

and we might finally see a shot on goal and a through ball that gets past the defender

give mark hughes a call and ask for 2m for Stephen Irelandinho

I would also prefer him to Benteke.

He started off his career very well but seems to have lost his way the last couple of seasons. It could be a bit of a 'Moneyball' signing if someone can get him back to form again.

I wonder if there is any truth in this? It sounds like it could just be his agent hawking him round now Inter don't want to make his deal permanent.