Jordan Bowery

FamousHolteUnion

It's a real shame our remaining games are against City and Spurs away, because yesterday showed us a completely unexpected partnership between Bowery and Weimann. I'd have loved a look at them together up top again in a couple of winnable games. Chances are we'll never see that now, because you wouldn't think either will be starting next season under a new manager

We won't have a new manager next season and even if we did, Bowery wouldn't start regardless. He has had one good game since we got him. Plus we have Benteke, Kozak and Agbonlahor injured so that was the only reason he even made the 18. Not hating on Bowery, but we have many more options. 

It's a real shame our remaining games are against City and Spurs away, because yesterday showed us a completely unexpected partnership between Bowery and Weimann. I'd have loved a look at them together up top again in a couple of winnable games. Chances are we'll never see that now, because you wouldn't think either will be starting next season under a new manager

We won't have a new manager next season and even if we did, Bowery wouldn't start regardless. He has had one good game since we got him. Plus we have Benteke, Kozak and Agbonlahor injured so that was the only reason he even made the 18. Not hating on Bowery, but we have many more options. 

That's pretty much my point. If we had, say Cardiff and West Ham left, you'd be able to start the 2 together and see if there's actually something there. Now it'll never happen. I'm not saying it's something that should happen, just that it wouldve been great to see, for the sake of experiment, in a couple of essentially meaningless games before the end of the season

Given he cost next to nothing and is on low wages I would keep him as a squad player. The only think that mitigates against that is we are knee deep in strikers:

Benteke

Gabby

Weimann

Kozak

Helenius

Bowery

Robinson

Bowery looked to have bulked up a lot since the start of the season, and looked a lot better for it. Whether he has any future at the club I don't know, doesn't get enough goals wherever he's been. On the note of bulking up Dwight Gayle looked the same the other night, and he seems to be progressing well. Slightly different price tag I know.

Bowrey should start against Man $ity.Its not like we will lose the game all because he started is it ?

Hopefully his next game will be as good as his last one.

you must be new on here ;)

• Like 2

Bowrey should start against Man $ity.Its not like we will lose the game all because he started is it ?

you must be new on here ;)

I thought he did well on saturday ( remember it was a must win game ) so surely he deserves a chance in a game where the result is not that important ?!

Surely you mean Man €ity?

Â