Joe Bennett

Si.

Yup.. this would explain the "stressful day" comments he made yesterday.. Looks like he's a bit torn between his boyhood club & all the comforts & familiarity it brings or the glamor of the Premier League albeit with a team which is in his eyes a bit of an unknown quantity maybe?... Lets put it this way... do you think he would be hesitating if it was Liverpool or Man U after him?... Sounds like he is maybe lacking in a bit of confidence in more ways than one... We don't get a very good press up in Geordie land.. They seem to class us as a "Bad football team" I know i do a lot of work up there.. & they don't look on us very favorably at all.. It's all about Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesboro & then the top 4.

Yup.. this would explain the "stressful day" comments he made yesterday.. Looks like he's a bit torn between his boyhood club & all the comforts & familiarity it brings or the glamor of the Premier League albeit with a team which is in his eyes a bit of an unknown quantity maybe?... Lets put it this way... do you think he would be hesitating if it was Liverpool or Man U after him?... Sounds like he is maybe lacking in a bit of confidence in more ways than one... We don't get a very good press up in Geordie land.. They seem to class us as a "Bad football team" I know i do a lot of work up there.. & they don't look on us very favorably at all.. It's all about Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesboro & then the top 4.

Some good points there. People often forget there's a lot more to tranfers than just putting a bid in and it being accepted. It will be a whole new life for him should he move. Im sure seeing all the lads of a similar age and different background as well as the facilities will convince him enough.

most likely bullshit...

i mean why would we have a few days of discussions over a player who didn't want to move?

if its true then it effectively rules out the "hunger" that PL talks about a player needing....

if i was his family i would be telling him to man up and go and earn a fast buck

simontee has got alot right and has DM'ed me a couple of bits of info that have all come true. Think he does alot of work for alot of football league clubs and obv knows someone at AVFC. He's an AVFC fan of course.

Â