Joe Bennett

Si.

There an awful lot of gay in here today.

The guy is a straight up good looking lol. More power to any guys that can appreciate the beauty of a clearly genetically gifted man.. 

• Like 1

Despite what I accept were appearances to the contrary at times I still think he is a decent player.

I've always thought there is a player in there somewhere despite some of his horrendous displays....He has good feet which is always a sign something could come of a player, I'm not trying to compare him wholly with John Gidman, but I do see some similarities, both a bit more winger than full back.....I have a sneaky feeling Tim see's something too.

• Like 1

I remember he came on when we were down six or seven at Stamford Bridge and he was brilliant. Nutmegging fools etc. Unsurprisingly all the MEDIA talked about was Chelsea's eight goals. Bloody MEDIA.

Slightly OT but has anyone else noticed that our squad has been much better-looking since the Lambert era? Or have the years of terrible football on show sneakily turned me gay in some weird inexplicable way?

I like when our players are good-looking. Does that make me shallow? Or does it just make me gay?

• Like 2

I remember he came on when we were down six or seven at Stamford Bridge and he was brilliant. Nutmegging fools etc. Unsurprisingly all the MEDIA talked about was Chelsea's eight goals. Bloody MEDIA.

Slightly OT but has anyone else noticed that our squad has been much better-looking since the Lambert era? Or have the years of terrible football on show sneakily turned me gay in some weird inexplicable way?

I like when our players are good-looking. Does that make me shallow? Or does it just make me gay?

Having sex with men makes you gay. Appreciating a beautiful man makes you not blind.

I'm not trying to compare him wholly with John Gidman,

I'm relieved about that!

(Particularly since Gidman was a right back and Joe is, err... not.)

Interested to see Joe is now joining the Villatalk all-star "barely played therefore obviously brilliant" XI, along with others like Kozak and Makoun.

He hasn't even featured in pre-season and yet he is now gaining traction as one of our finest.

Gidman was, in my view, one of the best full-backs ever to pull on a Villa shirt and I'm afraid Mr B isn't even in the same post code ability-wise.

• Like 1

Not sure anybody has sI'm not trying to compare him wholly with John Gidman,

Interested to see Joe is now joining the Villatalk all-star "barely played therefore obviously brilliant" XI, along with others like Kozak and Makoun.

He hasn't even featured in pre-season and yet he is now gaining traction as one of our finest.

Gidman was, in my view, one of the best full-backs ever to pull on a Villa shirt and I'm afraid Mr B isn't even in the same post code ability-wise.

Not sure anybody has said that.

The highest praise I can see is 'he's decent technically'

I like him btw. He was fantastic against Chelsea a couple of seasons ago.

I'm not trying to compare him wholly with John Gidman,

I'm relieved about that!

(Particularly since Gidman was a right back and Joe is, err... not.)

Except nobody has said Bennett is much good.

Kozak is actually playing, and playing well.

Nobody particularly thinks Makoun is much good. The most praise he gets is stuff like he "might have been ok under a different manager"

For somebody who moans about conspiracy theories in other threads, you're good at coming up with them yourself.

• Like 2

Â