Speculation: Kevin Doyle (Wolverhampton Wanderers)

birdistheword

we are a laughing **** stock.

thank you Randy lerner.

4 goals in 34 league games , got relegated , had a disastrous euro 2012, is almost 29.

why???

oh... we've signed him have we? here was me thinking this was just random media nonsense like the other 15 or so links today

cheers redrum, it's great that you have your finger on the pulse at all times and are giving us the cast iron truth of what's happening at the villa, rather than wasting your time making ridiculous comments about tenuous at best media links

this is hilarious. linked with someone good "that'll never happen, it's paper talk", linked with someone we don't want and it's "**** you randy! why are we signing this rubbish"

ITS A **** MEDIA LINK

It's gotta be bollocks.

There is no way Everton need someone like this, especially as they have just signed Mirillias.

It might be the sort of singing wer would make to get numbers and experience in the squad, but not even for the £4 or 5m mentioned elsewhere. A freebie, or notional cash only.

Frankly, if the Fonz cannot offer as much as this guy, he needs to be flogged too.

There has got to be 1 or 2 players on the continent who deserve a chance for this sort of money, on less wages, and would bust a gut for the club - and probably do well too.

Why are people saying '**** you Lerner'???

Surely, if Doyle 'were' to sign, then he'd be Lambert's choice.

Some people just want to have a dig at the chairman for any reason.

As for Doyle, not prolific but a genuine grafter who can hold the ball up very well. Not my first choice but if he were to come, i'd get behind him!

we are a laughing **** stock.

thank you Randy lerner.

4 goals in 34 league games , got relegated , had a disastrous euro 2012, is almost 29.

why???

oh... we've signed him have we? here was me thinking this was just random media nonsense like the other 15 or so links today

cheers redrum, it's great that you have your finger on the pulse at all times and are giving us the cast iron truth of what's happening at the villa, rather than wasting your time making ridiculous comments about tenuous at best media links

thank you for wasting your time with your insightful comments, commenting on people wasting their time talking about tenuous at best media links.

and we are a **** disgrace regardless of the truth in this link thanks mostly to randy lerner.

Signing Doyle if we do will not be Randys choice, it would be down to Lambert but people dont seem to want to criticise Paul Lambert.

I would not be keen on Doyle but if he were to come in I would have to put it down to another error by Paul Lambert. He has made quite a few already in my book.

and we are a **** disgrace regardless of the truth in this link thanks mostly to randy lerner.

if we're a disgrace it's because of you and your ilk

im **** done with this place

absolute morons wall to wall, sprinkled with the occasional right minded person

Were you this upset when doug was being called piss pants?

The abuse given to Randy Lerner, Doug Ellis or any other undeserved individual is quite frankly disgusting.

Im not sure why you (and others) keep using Doug Ellis being abused as a reason for why Lerner should be abused as well.

For the love of god, Doug why Doug in every single thread, what the hell has he got to do with Doyle?

Talking actually about Doyle, decent but unspectacular striker, does the same job as a Heskey but better.