Speculation: Kevin Doyle (Wolverhampton Wanderers)

birdistheword

The poor decisions have to stop somewhere and the good decisions have to start.

Doyle don't sound right to be.

Better value Abroad I'm sure.... better technical ability.

can't we make a bid for dembele for our midfield.

Doyle don't sound right to be.

Doyle don't sound right for us..

Doyle don't sound right for us..

and we are a **** disgrace regardless of the truth in this link thanks mostly to randy lerner.

if we're a disgrace it's because of you and your ilk

im **** done with this place

absolute morons wall to wall, sprinkled with the occasional right minded person

Were you this upset when doug was being called piss pants?

For the love of god, Doug why Doug in every single thread, what the hell has he got to do with Doyle?

Talking actually about Doyle, decent but unspectacular striker, does the same job as a Heskey but better.

Doyle once scored an overheader and DOug invented it :D

If we signed doyle it would be Lamberts decision, but how much was that decision effected by our piss poor approach to transfers this summer, the panic situation we find ourselves in and the limited budget given to him?

What piss poor approach?

As for the limited budget, well you dont have to spend loads to get decent players.

If we signed doyle it would be Lamberts decision, but how much was that decision effected by our piss poor approach to transfers this summer, the panic situation we find ourselves in and the limited budget given to him?

What piss poor approach?

As for the limited budget, well you dont have to spend loads to get decent players.

Sell to buy and waiting this late in the window, when we're obviously desperate and when the squad needs major work seems a pretty piss poor approach to me.

No doubt you've been impressed by it

And no you don't need lots of money for decent players. However you do need money when you need to buy more than 3 players. I would happily take another 4 quality players signed for the kind of fees vlaar and Kea were signed for. No one is asking for ridiculous funds to be made available.

What piss poor approach?

Sell to buy and waiting this late in the window, when we're obviously desperate and when the squad needs major work seems a pretty piss poor approach to me.

No doubt you've been impressed by it

And no you don't need lots of money for decent players. However you do need money when you need to buy more than 3 players. I would happily take another 4 quality players signed for the kind of fees vlaar and Kea were signed for. No one is asking for ridiculous funds to be made available.

Why do you have to add stupid little comments like "no doubt youve been impressed by it?"

We have already brought in 3 players, the window is not yet over and unlike you I havent made up my mind as to why we havent signed anyone else yet. I very much doubt we've "waited this late" at all theres a good chance that there are loads of other circumstances as to why we have yet to add more than 3 and not just Randy going "Yes Paul you can sign him."

So no, right now I dont think its piss poor.

I find it hard to believe we've got to this point in the summer only signing 3 players if money was available and a sell to buy policy hadn't been in place all summer.

The squad is extremely weak, relegation is certainly something that could happen and there are 4 days left.

Teams now know we are in a desperate situation to buy so it doesn't put us in a strong position to negotiate fees and after last season and the first two games i doubt it helps us look more attractive to potential players.

For me it seems very piss poor.

I find it hard to believe we've got to this point in the summer only signing 3 players if money was available and a sell to buy policy hadn't been in place all summer.

Teams now know we are in a desperate situation to buy so it doesn't put us in a strong position to negotiate fees and after last season and the first two games i doubt it helps us look more attractive to potential players..

Fine you find it hard to believe but its not a simple case of FM.

You could also argue that if a player is keen on leaving then clubs could rush deals through so they dont have unhappy players in the squad therefore creating a better deal for the buying club. However neither of us know which is correct.

I'd rather wait till the window is shut before I blame Randy for everything.

Didn't you just complain about me adding stupid comments.

If you want to believe all our targets are quality players unhappy at their current teams thats upto you. Again i don't think thats likely to be the case, but you're right, i don't know.

If you want to believe all our targets are quality players unhappy at their current teams thats upto you. Again i don't think thats likely to be the case, but you're right, i don't know.

I've much love for Doyler having watched him run up and down the channels for Cork City in years gone by. But....no to him coming to Villa, just no. Doesn't score, will have a huge price tag and poor resale value and he goes missing in games imo, not what you want or expect in a target man.

Its not stupid though, because you obviously think it is easy to sign players hence your stance on why have we "only" signed 3 players. Say some of the reasons players havent come in is because of silly wage demands something you continually moan about Randy under Mon. Family, other clubs, agents, demands, the selling club, players changing their minds, different release clause dates. It goes on.

No I'm not saying that I'm just giving an example of one.