Rang Dang Diggedy Dang Di-Dang! It's the Weekend!

trekka

Very quiet for me this weekend... and I need it! Just going to sleep, hit the gym hard and watch films. Got a few jobs to do (shopping, need to buy a suit etc) but nothing too taxing. Last weekend I'm at home in a few weeks as in Bournemouth next weekend for a wedding, Egypt the weekend after and Manchester the weekend after that.

2 30th birthdays

went to the jam house last night, very good soul / R&B band on, was nearly dead in there though and £4 a drink, got a surprise one tonight not sure how it'll work when his gf takes him to the cricket club with a full car park...

Creamfields

Cringe.

Any type of dance/D&B/dubstep/chartmusic = cringepukevomit

Creamfields is excellent you philistines techno.gif

Yep, most excellently cancelled half way through. Excellent organisation as usual. Fancy that, rain at a festival. Whoda thunked it

Took a mate, who had never been to a Villa league game before, to the Everton game. Needless to say he isn't exactly converted!

That was the highlight of my weekend, and now I'm back to work after 10 days off.

Sucks to be me right now!

Took a mate, who had never been to a Villa league game before, to the Everton game. Needless to say he isn't exactly converted!

AH! So it was him. He cursed it. His fault we lost tbh. Never take him again, k?

I went to Cadbury's World with my little brother (11) and girly. It was excellent. Changed alot since I last went which was at the back end of the 90s with school. Pretty sure that then the newest thing was 'Cadabra', and there were 4 or 5 things after that now. Went on the train, and as a result, had 2-for-1 adult tickets, which helps your enjoyment too I think :D

I did tell him he wasn't allowed to come again.

To be fair, he's been 3 times before and we won 1-0 every tine. But two of those were intertoto or Europa league games and one was a carling cup game (I think)

Friend came back from America so it was drinking Thursday, drinking Friday, drinking Saturday, chill Sunday. I did not want to go to work on Monday :(

Â