Weekends football 24/26 Aug

andykeenan

It's only just occured to me that Man City have managed to compile the best ugly eleven in the world.

Tevez and Lescott. Who else?

Well we all know that Milners no looker and the met office use Kompany's ears to measure wind speeds, I would go on but I fear that some would question my sexuality and grammatical compitence.

It's only just occured to me that Man City have managed to compile the best ugly eleven in the world.

Well we all know that Milners no looker and the met office use Kompany's ears to measure wind speeds, I would go on but I fear that some would question my sexuality and grammatical compitence.

It doesn't make you homo to say another man is good looking or not. So please carry on :D Oh and I have to say Kompany is a surprise inclusion.

It doesn't make you homo to say another man is good looking or not. So please carry on :D Oh and I have to say Kompany is a surprise inclusion.

Am I being groomed?

Referee tackles Osasuna player and Barca break. Ball goes to Sanchez who's offside, not given, results in a goal. Player then argues and gets sent off. No bias or anything. :crylaugh:

1. 'Tackles' ..quite obviously accidental.

2. It was offside, you get some decisions and you don't get others. Just like the 3 individual cases of Tello, Sanchez, Messi who were all released through on goal against Osasuna's high back line and were wrongly flagged. Then at the end, Messi was about 4 yards onside for a ball down the line and was flagged offside so I think it's fair to say that the linesman was simply just inept, either side.

How long should Ancelotti keep his job?

Embarassingly threw away the title last season, 3 games 0 wins this season so far after 150m spent. It's not like he's even a good manager in the league. In 13 years as Juve/Milan/Chelsea/PSG manager and in around 10 of those having the strongest squad in the league, he's only managed 2 league titles. It's a pretty awful record and he just don't seem to know how to break teams down.

1. 'Tackles' ..quite obviously accidental.

2. It was offside, you get some decisions and you don't get others. Just like the 3 individual cases of Tello, Sanchez, Messi who were all released through on goal against Osasuna's high back line and were wrongly flagged. Then at the end, Messi was about 4 yards onside for a ball down the line and was flagged offside so I think it's fair to say that the linesman was simply just inept, either side.

That one at the end was poor. There was a player offside (Pedro maybe?) but he was quite clearly coming back and not attempting to play the ball and Messi was miles on. Why do foreign officials seem to be so whistle/flag happy? Let them play.

How long should Ancelotti keep his job?

Embarassingly threw away the title last season, 3 games 0 wins this season so far after 150m spent. It's not like he's even a good manager in the league. In 13 years as Juve/Milan/Chelsea/PSG manager and in around 10 of those having the strongest squad in the league, he's only managed 2 league titles. It's a pretty awful record and he just don't seem to know how to break teams down.

the only problem for me is that your presuming that Ancellotti is the one picking the players. Leonardo is out buying 'stars' and Ancellotti is being left to try and assemble a team from a bunch of over paid players. team lacks a great deal of balance.

Â