Barclays Premier League

Whitehart Lane, London

Ticket Allocation - 1,800

Ticket Prices

£37-41 [adults]

£21-24 [over 65s]

£19-22 [under 16s]

Sale Dates

Friday August 24th: On sale to 2012/13 Season Card Holders who have attended at least 3 Premier League Away fixtures in the 2011/2012 season*

Thursday August 30th: On sale to 2012/13 Season Card Holders who have attended at least 1 Premier League Away fixture in the 2011/2012 season*

Wednesdsay September 5th: On sale to 2012/13 Season Card Holders *

Friday September 14th: On sale to supporters who attended at least 3 Premier League Away fixtures in the 2011/2012 season*

Wednesday September 25th: On sale to supporters who attended at least 1 Premier League Away fixture in the 2011/2012 season*

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/avfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=7210

• 1 month later...
my 1st time at white hart lane, im getting off at Tottenham Hale. Anyone know how far stadium is from station and what bars are away fan friendly on the walk to stadium. Cheers UTV

tottenham hale tube station is about a 25 minute walk from the ground. You can get a train to northumberland park from tottenham hale train station then its only a ten minute walk up park lane to the ground.

drinking by white hart lane is crap as pretty much everything along the high st has closed down.

last time i went two seasons ago we went to the irish bar on pretoria rd by white hart lane station which was okay.

its probably better to have a tot elsewhere in london and get a train to white hart lane train station to be fair. the ground is only a few mins away then, u can get a train from liverpool st station to white hart lane

my 1st time at white hart lane, im getting off at Tottenham Hale. Anyone know how far stadium is from station and what bars are away fan friendly on the walk to stadium. Cheers UTV

you cant walk it thats for sure. its quite abit away from ground

tottenham hale tube station is about a 25 minute walk from the ground. You can get a train to northumberland park from tottenham hale train station then its only a ten minute walk up park lane to the ground.

drinking by white hart lane is crap as pretty much everything along the high st has closed down.

last time i went two seasons ago we went to the irish bar on pretoria rd by white hart lane station which was okay.

its probably better to have a tot elsewhere in london and get a train to white hart lane train station to be fair. the ground is only a few mins away then, u can get a train from liverpool st station to white hart lane

...yep. or get a tube to seven sisters then walk upstairs and change onto the overhead rail to white hart lane. easy as you like.

we've also been to the irish centre the last two times, always lots of villa there but not your typical away pub. it's like a school hall with a bar, no real singing and more spurs fans in there than villa.

i know wmpvilla tweeted an away pub last year, as did wmpalbion for their trip there the other week. the elmhurst, on lordship lane. although they then tweeted again to say it was actually closed for a refurb. so whether's it's open now i don't know. i imagine wmpvilla will tell us soon.

anyone know how sales are going for this one??

Â