Richard Dunne

Zatman

• 1 month later...

Ender are you an agent for deadwood players or something? Three topics surfaced now about this lad,  J2M and Hutton all by your good self!

If you are an agent I applaud your attempts to keep their profile high to get rid of them! ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

It is hard to accept that he has been injured for an entire season given it was said he was near to playing more than once and that we had a need for some experience in the centre of our defence during the course of this season. I would guess he has been frozen out at Villa Park by his own or the club's choice in much the same way as has horse meat lasagne at some retail outlets..

• Like 1

It's looking like a freeze out, the silence speaks volumes. This predates Lambert, he's inherited a frosty situation with Warnock, Dunne and Hutton. I'm surprised Dunne hasn't found a loan.

Contract up in the summer? Good, I won't pretend we haven't needed him this season for his experience, but he is overweight, too slow and clumsy and he won't be missed in the long run.

Given how many 'relapses' he's suffered this season, i can only believe it isn't a football related injury.  Why else would we keep allowing the injury to breakdown?

Dont buy it. 1 i can imagine but not 2 managers playing Clark ahead of him in central defence

I think he's knackered. Wasn't Lambert joking with Dunne in an early press conference. Don't see him being frozen out.

I'll be annoyed if he's fit next season for his new club.

I think he's knackered. Wasn't Lambert joking with Dunne in an early press conference. Don't see him being frozen out.

I'll be annoyed if he's fit next season for his new club.

Yes, but mind you, he was teasing him about being overweight :)

It's looking like a freeze out, the silence speaks volumes. This predates Lambert, he's inherited a frosty situation with Warnock, Dunne and Hutton. I'm surprised Dunne hasn't found a loan.

Contract up in the summer? Good, I won't pretend we haven't needed him this season for his experience, but he is overweight, too slow and clumsy and he won't be missed in the long run.

But if that's the case, Lambert never made it a secret that Warnock and Hutton had no future at VP. Why wouldn't he have made it equally plain in Dunne's case? Would probably have moved him out on loan at least. 

Given how many 'relapses' he's suffered this season, i can only believe it isn't a football related injury. Why else would we keep allowing the injury to breakdown?

If he ain't playing how can he get picked for Ireland. I dunno it's just a theory, perhaps it's just a case of injuries.

Â