Richard Dunne

Zatman

its getting boring now, yet another injury set back? yeah right, and pigs fly

we clearly need him back, him playing sick note is half the reason were in the relegation zone, we can not play baker and clark in the cenre ever again, it might work against kids, but it doesnt in the premier league

i for one dont beleive these over hyped injuries, get him back out

:lol:

i just dont go for all this injury boll ocks, groin strain is it that hes got? you can shake any strain off within 24 hours, hes only a couple of years older than me, and im sure hes probably healthier than me as i dont exercise or eat healthily, no strain lasts this long, so whats the real reason he isnt playing?

Lambert has been nothing but complimentary about Dunne every time he has spoken about him. It is a real shame he has been unable to shake of this injury. He would certainly have made a difference especially in terms of organising those around him and I'm confident that had he been available we'd be a good few points better off. Lets hope he can still have an impact this season.

i just dont go for all this injury boll ocks, groin strain is it that hes got? you can shake any strain off within 24 hours, hes only a couple of years older than me, and im sure hes probably healthier than me as i dont exercise or eat healthily, no strain lasts this long, so whats the real reason he isnt playing?

You obviously have never played footy then at a decent level?? they can be very annoying.

Heard about this set back with Dunne. Rumour has it though, he was never fit enough and been seen out back in the pop! Please correct me if anyone knows otherwise!

If we knew about his latest set back, then it just beggers belief that we declined to bring in another experienced CB, especially when looking at the evidence of previous games.

This club is being run by utter pillocks.

You obviously have never played footy then at a decent level?? they can be very annoying.

Agreed, depends on how bad the groin strain is, can be a Grade 1, 2 or 3, 3 being the worst.  I currently have a Grade 2 groin injury, used to play twice a week, initially took 6 weeks off, rushed back and within 5 minutes the pain came back, in total it has been 7 months and I have not played a game, they take very long to heal fully, although i have not had the benefit of a special physio, very nasty injury!!  Needs proper healing 

we wouldnt be in this mess if dunne was playing, i cant see how he can have a severe groin strain and still lose plenty of weight at the same time, losing weight meets exercising (and stop driving to kfc in dunnes case as well) 

can anyone on here comment if they have seen dunne train or not the past few months?

Â