McLeish: No regrets

PaulTheVillan

It makes it worse that you can't even see it.
I'll tell you what's even worse, you lecturing people on putting words into other people's mouths. Now that's ironic. The funny thing is you then go on to call it ironic when other people bring you up on this.

Right lets see then. About ten posts back in this debate you accused me of insulting you. I clearly didn't, no name calling, and the post is there for all to see.

In previous debates you have called me 'childish' and indeed repeated that insult on several occasions, a personal remark if you like.

Yet in your last post you then, again, use the term ironic and now a new one to you, 'lecturing' when quite frankly, neither term has applied to my posts.

Thats what i call ironic Mantis, accusing someone of doing something which you have actually been guilty of yourself.

One last thing, you asked me to approach 'Trent' concerning the victim of circumstance comment. I don't need to but if you wish you can PM him to get it verified.

Right lets see then. About ten posts back in this debate you accused me of insulting you. I clearly didn't, no name calling, and the post is there for all to see.

In previous debates you have called me 'childish' and indeed repeated that insult on several occasions, a personal remark if you like.

Yet in your last post you then, again, use the term ironic and now a new one to you, 'lecturing' when quite frankly, neither term has applied to my posts.

You clearly did, and I wasn't the only one who saw it either. Two separate people pointed it out but you still denied it.

And again, here's the irony. You're moaning about me insulting you despite you doing the same thing to me!

Hmm, throughout our discussions you've often lectured me on not putting words into your mouth, which would be fair enough were it not for the fact you do it yourself.

Thats what i call ironic Mantis, accusing someone of doing something which you have actually been guilty of yourself.
But that's EXACLTTY what you're doing! This is the ultimate irony.

One last thing, you asked me to approach 'Trent' concerning the victim of circumstance comment. I don't need to but if you wish you can PM him to get it verified.
I wasn't the one who put words into his mouth. If you want to you can ask him but if not stop claiming he said something he didn't.

I have never insulted you Mantis. Show me where i have called you a name, any name? I see you haven't denied insulting me Mantis because you can't can you. I wonder why that is?

Secondly show me where i have put words into 'TrentVilla's' mouth? I'm not claiming he said something he didn't. I'm stating what he actually said which caused me to debate with him.

Have you got it now mate?

I have never insulted you Mantis. Show me where i have called you a name, any name? I see you haven't denied insulting me Mantis because you can't can you. I wonder why that is?

Secondly show me where i have put words into 'TrentVilla's' mouth? I'm not claiming he said something he didn't. I'm stating what he actually said which caused me to debate with him.

You don't need to call someone names to be insulting. You were insulting and condescending towards me multiple times. Firstly by constantly saying "you're wrong" (when it was just an opinion) and then with all that "debate a topic that you can actually win" rubbish. Oh yeah, and when I and other members pulled you up on this you came out with "oh, I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings" and then just started calling me "sensative" because I brought you up on this. Of course you'll deny all that as insulting, but you're only kidding yourself.

Actually, I didn't deny it because I thought it was pointless trying to debate yet another point with you. Of course I haven't insulted you.

I told you that nobody thinks there were no other factors that contributed to last seaosn. You rebutted with "Trent said McLeish wasn't a victim of circumstance". As I have explained already, saying he wasn't a victim of circumstance is different to saying that there were no other factors.

Have you got it now, "mate"?

You don't need to call someone names to be insulting. You were insulting and condescending towards me multiple times. Firstly by constantly saying "you're wrong" (when it was just an opinion) and then with all that "debate a topic that you can actually win" rubbish. Oh yeah, and when I and other members pulled you up on this you came out with "oh, I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings" and then just started calling me "sensative" because I brought you up on this. Of course you'll deny all that as insulting, but you're only kidding yourself.

Actually, I didn't deny it because I thought it was pointless trying to debate yet another point with you. Of course I haven't insulted you.

I told you that nobody thinks there were no other factors that contributed to last seaosn. You rebutted with "Trent said McLeish wasn't a victim of circumstance". As I have explained already, saying he wasn't a victim of circumstance is different to saying that there were no other factors.

Have you got it now, "mate"?

Ok so telling someone they are wrong is insulting?? Well if that is true then i suppose at one time or another most VT's have been insulted. Thats what i mean by you being too sensitive Mantis. If you go onto a forum, any forum and when someone tells you are wrong are you going to feel insulted. Nope didn't think so. Next time you go into a pub and you voice an opinion which someone replies 'you are wrong there mate.' Are you going to take that as an insult? Would hope not unless you want to spend the rest of your days being 'Billy No Mates. See how ridiculous that is Mantis? But actually calling someone 'childish' well thats a personal remark and insulting!

If you think it is pointless debating another point with me the why keep replying to my posts? I have continually asked you to 'Let it go.'

As far as my debate with TrentVilla is concerned have you actually read through that debate? I ask because if you haven't then your debating on a point you know nothing about?

Ok so telling someone they are wrong is insulting?? Well if that is true then i suppose at one time or another most VT's have been insulted.
It is when they do it like you do it. Most people on here don't call other people's opinions wrong at every opportunity.

Thats what i mean by you being too sensitive Mantis. If you go onto a forum, any forum and when someone tells you are wrong are you going to feel insulted. Nope didn't think so. Next time you go into a pub and you voice an opinion which someone replies 'you are wrong there mate.' Are you going to take that as an insult? Would hope not unless you want to spend the rest of your days being 'Billy No Mates. See how ridiculous that is Mantis? But actually calling someone 'childish' well thats a personal remark and insulting!
See above. I'm not sensative. I don't recall having these kind of arguments with anyone else on here. It's just that for some reason when discussing things you have to constantly remind people that they're wrong even when they're not or are just voicing an opinion.

If you think it is pointless debating another point with me the why keep replying to my posts? I have continually asked you to 'Let it go.'
I'm responding to your points.

As far as my debate with TrentVilla is concerned have you actually read through that debate? I ask because if you haven't then your debating on a point you know nothing about?
Yes, I have, and I never saw him say "there were no other factors".