Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

2-1 Everton! They'll be flying after the win against Utd and I think we'll struggle to create chances again. Depends on how Lambert sets us up though. If we are set up the same as we were against West Ham then I stand by my prediction.

I really want to believe that we can win this game but after last week it's difficult to see how the team will get itself up, we all know just how bad our performance was. Everton were the opposite.

But that's football, it can happen. If Villa get off to a good start, supporters backing the team who knows we may get on a roll.

Heart Villa 2-1, head 0-2 Everton.

2-1 Everton! They'll be flying after the win against Utd and I think we'll struggle to create chances again. Depends on how Lambert sets us up though. If we are set up the same as we were against West Ham then I stand by my prediction.

if lambert plays one upfront it will be a disaster.

Could be a good season for the bluescouse. Made manure look pretty ordinary with pure industry.

Today, though, I fully expect the usual draw. A 2-2 probably, with a rare Zog goal and a bullet header from Clark or Vlaar.

We've scored 3 league goals in our last 9 league matches.

Doesn't take a genius to work out we need to be more attacking.

Prediction: Villa 0 Everton 2

We need a minimum of a left back, centre midfielder and a striker before the end of the transfer window IMO!

I have played the game at subbuteo (like every forty I still prefer it to the play station) 8) .

I have choosed a 4-4-2 formation and we won 2-1, Bent and Weimann the strikers.

immagine5oh.png

4-4-2 narrow or wide? That could impact your predictive powers!

Nice pic btw :)

If we play well, make chances and lose i'll be able to take that.

If we dont create, dont fight and let our heads drop ill be extremely worried for whats to come this season.

I really thought we had some dough to spend this window to overhaul and revamp the weak squad we had last season, I thought last season would be our last to suffer but we've hardly improved the squad so ..... only time will tell we'll have a better idea in a couple of months. But tbh I cant see our current defence keeping too many clean sheets and I cant see our attacking players scoring too many. Work it out.

Will be a very difficult game, even more so if Everton carry on there performance from Monday might. A draw would be a very good result for us.

I'd like us to line up

Given

Lowton Clark Vlaar Lichaj

Holman Herd KEA Zog

Bent Weiman