Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Warnock cannot have been ostracised for footballing reasons

There is clearly bigger stuff going on. Same with Hutton.

We have some incredibly unprofessional rocket polishers at the club

We are s**t

We need signings this week & then some.. Knew this would happen.. Forcast 0-3 earlier today & well.. Probs end up 1-4 so not far off... It was clear as day we would lose this game. So now we have given everyone a 2 game headstart on us maybe we will now finally sign some bl**dy players. This is what happens when you miss relegation by the skin of your teeth & then proceed to sell all your experienced players without replacing half of them. Sadly it looks as though Robbie Savage was bang on the money!

Does it ever end?.. We'll be playing the groundstaff & cleaners soon but it's ok... at least the wages will be under control :? Sort it out Villa!

lichaj should be Starting.

I feel that Bicks and I have been saying this for over a year now. Don't understand how our best defensive fullback can't get a start.

To be honest Lamberts team selections have been baffling to say the least. Not playing Lichaj is the most baffling. I am also worried that Lambert really rates Clark as a centre half, I think he is shit.

Wouldn't surprise me if it:s to show Faulkner that they are not good enough (Faulkner does a lot of talking about the great youth) this shows how bad we are.

And I don't rate Lichaj, clumsy, slow, limited. But good in the tackle.

Our defence would be better if we played a proper left back and employed a beast of a DM to sit in front of them.

I think Lowton's started his Villa career well tbh, as has Vlaar and KEA

If we need to raise funds - sell CNZ - just don't see what he does to justify a start, let alone a place in the squad

Warnock cannot have been ostracised for footballing reasons

There is clearly bigger stuff going on. Same with Hutton.

We have some incredibly unprofessional rocket polishers at the club

I think Lambert is doing that purely to make himself popular with the fans as most fans hate Warnock and Hutton.

They should be included in the squad if not starting.