Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

I haven't been that impressed tbh. He's done OK in a few games, and was good against the Baggies in the quarter, but there's no way he should be getting a new contract.

Yup agree, he's done much better since Tim came in, but doesn't warrant a new contract considering the silly wages he's on

Guess Bakary Sako will be his replacement in the summer

I haven't been that impressed tbh. He's done OK in a few games, and was good against the Baggies in the quarter, but there's no way he should be getting a new contract.

Yup agree, he's done much better since Tim came in, but doesn't warrant a new contract considering the silly wages he's on

Guess Bakary Sako will be his replacement in the summer

Nzogbia>Sakho

the wolves fans dont rate Sakho too highly

I thought he did well enough on Sunday. Worked reasonably hard, supported Benteke, involved in some decent play in the first-half. Overshadowed greatly by Grealish which is why little attention was payed to his performance in comparison.

As for his future, I'm not fussed either way. He has become a useful option under Sherwood but remains to be integral. I'd wait until midway through next season at least before considering a contract extension though.

Edited by Isa
  • Like 1

If Sherwood wants the club to offer him a new contract then I'm happy with that. If he doesn't want him offered a new contract then I'm happy with that. 

I still think Jack, Gabby and Scott are better options that N'Zogbia though

If Sherwood wants the club to offer him a new contract then I'm happy with that. If he doesn't want him offered a new contract then I'm happy with that. 

I still think Jack, Gabby and Scott are better options that N'Zogbia though

I'd keep all four, nice to have options especially in the europa league after we win the fa cup

• Like 1

Has to be binned,blind tunnel runner that cannot read a game spot the better option . Was the same at wigan relegation footballer spend most of the season coasting bit of effort at the end put on a funny suit. Team players is what we need not luxury manakins.

Bit harsh, he's done well in a fair few games recently and is finally looking like the player at Wigan, I thought he was alright on Sunday aswell and justified the start.

It does come down to an economical decision aswell though, now he's back in favour and playing games clubs are more likely to bid for him so 2-3m and the opportunity to get his 40k + wages off the bill and I'd accept that and move him on.

Obviously if a takeover happens the dynamic becomes different but as it stands we still need to take advantage of opportunites to keep the wage bill at a imaginable level so N'zogbia and Bent leaving would greatly help that.

From reading comments on VT, Ashley Westwood is by far our most under rated player. Now NZogbia has suddenly become our most overrated player.

Can count on one hand the amount of good games he has had the last 3 years. He was exceptional against West From. Other then that pretty abysmal. Personally hope to god he is gone in the summer. A serious waste of money and a big flop considering his price tag and reported wages. He was defo the worst player against Liverpool.

Â