Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

I've seen it argued that at Wigan, everything ran through CNZ. He was the fulcrum of the attack and was the centre of attention. He flourished in that role.

At Villa, he is one piece of a larger puzzle.

For whatever reason, he's regressed as a player since coming here. I still think there's a good player in there somewhere. I'd give him till Jan to prove himself. I don't think his valuation can drop any more than it has since he's signed for us, but it can rise if he puts in the performances everyone is hoping from him.

I never took much notice of him at Wigan but I would say that it can`t be too hard to stand out in a team like Wigan.

He wasnt that great for wigan which is why nobody wanted him. he would have about 12 great games in a season for wigan. for the other 25-30 games he was **** useless.

QPR players I'd take - Park, Bosingwa, Cisse, Hoilett.

They don't have a better squad than us though.

And how many of our players do you recon they'd take?

Bent and......??

They have a better squad than we do, we have a better manager though. Hopefully that will be enough to finish above them.

QPR players I'd take - Park, Bosingwa, Cisse, Hoilett.

They don't have a better squad than us though.

And how many of our players do you recon they'd take?

Bent and......??

They have a better squad than we do, we have a better manager though. Hopefully that will be enough to finish above them.

Whether we have a better manager has yet to be proven?

He is better when he is out wide. Not sure lambert played that way last weekend. Put him one on one with tony hibbert this weekend and see what he can do.

I agree with you he is better out wide and I'd like to see him up against Hibbert but I'd also like to see what happens if he's played up front as a direct partner to Bent in a 4-4-2 and see what type of game he'd have then.

Although, I just want to see him do something :)anything :D

Exactly, something from him would be nice ;)

Also 8 pints, do you mind me asking, why is it you post at this god unearthly hour? :(

Yep :)

No, I don't mind you asking that Kj :)

:@ you know what i meant! :P

Yeah I did :lol:

Did I win the Matty Lowton competition?

Charles N'Zogbia vows to be "happy" at Aston Villa

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/aston-villa/news/nzogbia-i-need-to-improve_41373.html

I definitely need to be scoring more goals and providing a few more assists. The thing I've got in my mind now is to just play my best, show my skills, and that would be a good start. That would be good and it would also be good to be happy playing for Villa.

Â