Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

5 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He's commented since then. I can't find the quote as on mobile but it was to the effect that he's got no place at the club anymore because his attitude is wrong. He's been training with the kids ever since.

And he's totally shit.

7 hours ago, momo said:

He is neither better nor worse than those who get to play.

But he is. He's worse than the majority.

There may be worse players who get the odd appearance but that's probably because they're being given a chance.

N'Zogbia has had plenty of chances and has showed time and time again that he is **** dreadful.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Can't knock him for buying the girl dinner, as I understand she was having a right good go at him online in the first place. The guy has many faults but this is a nice gesture.

He can be knocked, over and over and over until he fecks off - he is a complete parasite and the way he has behaved tells us he hates the villa.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

But he is. He's worse than the majority.

There may be worse players who get the odd appearance but that's probably because they're being given a chance.

N'Zogbia has had plenty of chances and has showed time and time again that he is **** dreadful.

Like the rest of the team that currently are bottom of the league.

13 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

At least the rest of the team are trying ?!

Really? Have you checked each players thread on VillaTalk? All of them are perceived to be awful. All of them are perceived of not trying enough.

Edited by momo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

except SInclair and Richardson. Nzogbia isnt even the worst left sided player in the squad ;)

Well

1. Sinclair is better than n'Zogbia, although it's like choosing which turd you want to eat.

2. Neither Sinclair or Richardson are regularly picked by Garde.

Just now, abdulaziz1 said:

I would play him tomorrow instead of Sinclair. I think Garde would play Sinclair so I would like to be proved wrong about Sinclair.

If I was Garde, knowing that we are down, I would play Charles in every game, every reserve game, every U21 game and maybe even in the ladies matches - just to piss him off.

• Like 1

Â