Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Where are all the people who said Wigan were definitely going to win huh?  :crylaugh:  :crylaugh:  :crylaugh:

Where are the people who said no chance of a relegation battle this season?

Never was a battle, nor danger.

Easy run in.

Full controll.

You're just a dramaqueen. :D

Haha

Clearly

I'm still not convinced this over yet. I wont feel safe til we're mathematically safe.

Tuesday @ 21:40.
Aaaaand there it is.
  • Like 1

I'm starting this now because I can't find the old one. We are still shit and Lambert is not a miracle worker. I still believe it is a possibility we can go down and this is not a knee jerk reaction to today's game it's from looking at our squad and the serious lack of quality.

Mods close this thread if you must and I sincerely I hope I am made to shove it up my ass in a few weeks time. But at this present time I honestly believe the possibliity and implications of relegation should be discussed.

It was more than a few weeks, but still...Shove it up your ass :)

Edited by momo

Thread should be saved in the hall of fame. Horrific 2/3 of the season and a brilliant final 3rd. Onward and upwards, the future is in our hands now, cut out the errors, sort out the defence and we won't need this thread next season.

Close this **** thread and let's hope we never have another relegation thread again.

Knowing VT-on-topic a brand new thread will be open after the 1st game of next season, having thrashed Man Utd at Old Trafford 5-0, because Bannan gave the ball away once in the first half.

I'm starting this now because I can't find the old one. We are still shit and Lambert is not a miracle worker. I still believe it is a possibility we can go down and this is not a knee jerk reaction to today's game it's from looking at our squad and the serious lack of quality.

Mods close this thread if you must and I sincerely I hope I am made to shove it up my ass in a few weeks time. But at this present time I honestly believe the possibliity and implications of relegation should be discussed.

It was more than a few weeks, but still...Shove it up your ass :)

To be fair to him relegation has been an issue since he posted it.

I say we put out some of the young lads against them next week.

we will by playing our strongest side! 43 points could see us finish 11th! each place is worth a **** load of money so 3 points is still big for us on sunday.

• Like 1