Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

After we get spanked at Utd. Wigan have a game in hand. Fact.

:lol:Genius, CI in sweeping statement that doesn't make sense shocker.

Some plonker said they don't have a game in hand. They do.

Some plonker?  :lol: . They DON'T have a game in hand. I can even screencap the league table if you want me to? If that'll help? 

Calling me a plonker when you post absolute drivel on a consistant basis? I find that highly amusing  :crylaugh:

After this weekends round of games , they have a game in hand .

6g90z7.png

Interesting I wonder if Bannan will get selected against United. Thinking back to the 2-2 draw against them at Villa Park under Houllier. Bannan ran the show that day.

Unlikely. He wasn't even on the bench against Fulham and we needed him there. We lost the possession battle 49%/51%.

Lambert won't recall him directly to the first XI in the next match. He should start him on the bench at least.

If he doesn't, will be very worried indeed why he is not starting one of our most important players when we need him most.

After we get spanked at Utd. Wigan have a game in hand. Fact.

:lol:Genius, CI in sweeping statement that doesn't make sense shocker.

Some plonker said they don't have a game in hand. They do.

Some plonker?  :lol: . They DON'T have a game in hand. I can even screencap the league table if you want me to? If that'll help? 

Calling me a plonker when you post absolute drivel on a consistant basis? I find that highly amusing  :crylaugh:

After this weekends round of games , they have a game in hand .

Did you say that? Didn't think so.

It's not fair if they get an extra game than us. We should kick off about that. 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Listing 'a game in hand' as a reasoning for one team going down rather than the other, then calling somebody else a plonker. Brilliant.  :lol:

Edited by StefanAVFC

Wigan have a game in hand (Swansea) at home as me and CI are both including Utd as a hammering (hopefully not though) 

Speculating on a result, when the table says we have played the same amount of games is completely baffling. Especially when CI posted this his reasons for why we're going down, and in that didn't mention Wigan having a game in hand AFTER Monday.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Wigan have a game in hand (Swansea) at home as me and CI are both including Utd as a hammering (hopefully not though) 

Speculating on a result, when the table says we have played the same amount of games is completely baffling. Especially when CI posted this his reasons for why we're going down, and in that didn't mention Wigan having a game in hand AFTER Monday.

O.k if we beat/draw against Utd I will buy you a pint or two depending on draw/win

**** hell this is like being back at junior school

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You started all this.

When we've played more games than Wigan, they will have a game in hand. Fact.

See this is a 'fact.' I can get behind. 

Edited by StefanAVFC

**** hell this is like being back at junior school

Being back at Junior school infers that there is a degree of ability to learn something. Unfortunately CI some people are beyond education.

• Like 1

After looking at both Wigan and our fixtures until we play them at the DW on the final day of the season, think Wigan will get 4 points (beat Swansea, draw to Spurs and lose to both Baggies and Arsenal) and we will get 6 (beat Sunderland and Norwich and lose to Chelsea). Leaving Villa with 40 points and Wigan 35, so anyone with a brain can work that out we are safe :)

I also think they'll pick up a maximum of 4 points from that lot albeit via a different set of results than you predict. If we can grab a win and 2 draws from our remaining fixtures before we play them then we'll be ok. 

I also don't get why some think we will fall apart if we have to go to the DW stadium and avoid defeat to stay up. There's a world of difference between our current line up and the line up that day. 

Keep the faith 

O.k if we beat/draw against Utd I will buy you a pint or two depending on draw/win

Well that wasn't the original point. The original argument was that WIgan have a game in hand, which just isn't true. We might go to OT and win. We might get a point. The overwhelming probability is that we're going to lose. AFTER that game, Wigan will have a game in hand.

But to count it as a game played, before it's happened, then call somebody a plonker, THEN say it's like we're in junior school? Genuinely beggars belief.

WBA will do us NO favours whatsoever v Wigan .

So Wigan have 2 games in hand then?

6g90z7.png

Interesting I wonder if Bannan will get selected against United. Thinking back to the 2-2 draw against them at Villa Park under Houllier. Bannan ran the show that day.

Unlikely. He wasn't even on the bench against Fulham and we needed him there. We lost the possession battle 49%/51%.

Lambert won't recall him directly to the first XI in the next match. He should start him on the bench at least.

If he doesn't, will be very worried indeed why he is not starting one of our most important players when we need him most.

face.gif