Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Do people still think this squad is good enough to stay up?

No.

We will get relegated.

Bad decisions have been made and money squandered for the past 4 years and now the chickens are well and truly roosted. Piss poor, piss thin squad, terrible morale - why would any half decent player join Villa? We are going no where except the Championship, we have an untested Manager, an owner who has both lost interest and doesn't understand the Premier League, a disgruntled fan base who will boo this team's every move from now until the last nail is in the coffin.

Incidentally if Lerner is fretting about his investment now, he will shudder when we get relegated, coz I don't even fancy our chances of getting back - we are the new Nottingham Forest.

Is that negative enough for you?

I'm going out for dinner shortly, no way is today's result ruining my early evening schedule/plans.

At least we won't have to read your posts for a few hours :)

he may have a smart phone :!:

I want to know what CI has for dinner, its more interesting than discussing the relegation bound Aston Villa :lol:

No.

We will get relegated.

Bad decisions have been made and money squandered for the past 4 years and now the chickens are well and truly roosted. Piss poor, piss thin squad, terrible morale - why would any half decent player join Villa? We are going no where except the Championship, we have an untested Manager, an owner who has both lost interest and doesn't understand the Premier League, a disgruntled fan base who will boo this team's every move from now until the last nail is in the coffin.

Incidentally if Lerner is fretting about his investment now, he will shudder when we get relegated, coz I don't even fancy our chances of getting back - we are the new Nottingham Forest.

Or why would any half decent manager join us, yet we have one. It is the last bit of hope that I have not allowed myself to be sucked into believing AGAIN that there must have been a reason why he took the job, unless he is insane

No.

We will get relegated.

Or why would any half decent manager join us, yet we have one. It is the last bit of hope that I have not allowed myself to be sucked into believing AGAIN that there must have been a reason why he took the job, unless he is insane

£££££'s in his pocket?

First two game are quite concerning however there are 36 more to go and alot can change. I don't think we will be relegated. Even if we are in trouble in January i erckon Randy will protect his investment and seriously open up funds to dig us out. Would prefer it if he did it now though...

First two game are quite concerning however there are 36 more to go and alot can change. I don't think we will be relegated. Even if we are in trouble in January i erckon Randy will protect his investment and seriously open up funds to dig us out. Would prefer it if he did it now though...

Buying in January doesn't always work and is notoriously difficult to get quality in.

We needed investment this summer and the owner has failed us.

Just cant believe we have dropped this low as a club.Nothing but laughable we a .Teams like Swansea,Fulham and Reading makes us the laughing stock.I reckon Lambert has got peanuts to spend $$$$.Future looks bleak.

There can be no more DENIAL on the subject of relegation,action must be taken and soon,now,not next transfer window.We got beat by a bad west ham team who themselves proved how good they are against swansea for christ sake.