Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I'd put money on wigan to drop down again next season

Reckon Martinez will stay? If so, surely back up again along with QPR?

They're royally screwed now IMO. They get League 1 gates in the Premier League - I can only imagine what their attendances will be like next season. They could well disappear now

I'm starting this now because I can't find the old one. We are still shit and Lambert is not a miracle worker. I still believe it is a possibility we can go down and this is not a knee jerk reaction to today's game it's from looking at our squad and the serious lack of quality.

Mods close this thread if you must and I sincerely I hope I am made to shove it up my ass in a few weeks time. But at this present time I honestly believe the possibliity and implications of relegation should be discussed.

It was more than a few weeks, but still...Shove it up your ass :)

To be fair to him relegation has been an issue since he posted it.

I know:) Just been waiting for so long to say this! I hate this thread!

I'd put money on wigan to drop down again next season

Reckon Martinez will stay? If so, surely back up again along with QPR?

They're royally screwed now IMO. They get League 1 gates in the Premier League - I can only imagine what their attendances will be like next season. They could well disappear now

nah, they won't be screwed now, at least they aren't paying qpr style wages, doubt their gates will change much tbh. if martinex stays they'll be fine.

Close this **** thread and let's hope we never have another relegation thread again.

Knowing VT-on-topic a brand new thread will be open after the 1st game of next season, having thrashed Man Utd at Old Trafford 5-0, because Bannan gave the ball away once in the first half.

If Bannan starts the first game of next season I'll open the thread  ;)